Reviews for "Evil Ash with Army of Darkness"

1 Word

Groovey

nom nom nom zombie

army of darkness its ok but evil dead 2 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

ronnieraccoon responds:

I'm honestly torn on which one I like more. ED2 worked better as a horror movie that actually had horror in it, while AoD had the better one-liners.

Evil Dead

Always loved this movie.
"Gimme some sugar baby!"

not walmart

S-Mart. "Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart. awesome pic. great movie and great representation of part of it.

Alright you primitive screwheads...

Listen up. THIS... (holds up shotgun) is my BOOMSTICK!! It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. Sports section, Walmart. Awesome drawing, awesome movie.