Reviews for "++ Kaim Reborn ++"

Lusterous...

Your score on this bad boy is atrocious man. I helped it a bit.

I love the slow piano style you used in this one, gave it a nature that really strikes me as captivating. Also love how around about 1:17 it really picked up and your use of instruments on that part was pretty breathtakingly catchy^_^

I really really like this piece, shows some of your talents.

This piece seems so fragile it may break at the touch of a whisper....

Gorgeous man.
5/5
~andrew

kelwynshade responds:

You know, it used to really really bug me, but I guess there isn't anything I can do, so I just sigh and move on.

I'm happy you like this one. I'm working hard on the second half and you'll hopefully enjoy the final product.

Thanks again for an excellent review.

well done

i dont think ill ever finish the game..as the turn based battles with 20 second load times bore me, but it has great music and this is very fitting

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks, dude. I appreciate the comments.

Seriously, force yourself through the load times. It's been a very very long time since I really found myself caring about the characters or story in a game.

Glad you liked it, man.

Good

Never played that game but wow thats was a nice song

Thank you.

Wow

I've been on this site for a long time, and I've heard a lot of beautiful music in my time. This piece here is one of the greatest I've ever heard on this website. I give good compliments often, and it's because of guys like you that make this awesome music. Thank you for making this, and I can't wait to hear for part 2.

kelwynshade responds:

=) I appreciate the comments. I'm not the best here, but I don't try to be. I write music because I love it. I've got my own style to writing. I'm just happy that there are people out there like you who enjoy hearing what I enjoy making.

Part 2 is still getting worked on, just keep checkin back for it.

Amazing

Once again, a great song. I was about to rent Lost Odyssey, but my 360 just recently died. T.T So I have to wait a bit before I can play it again (about 2-3 weeks), but once I get it back I'll be picking the game up. I've heard a lot good things about it, so it sucks I have to wait to play it. Damn.