Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Territory WAR | Island rumble"

POWER OVERWHELMING

this thing has got some serious fierceness to it i gotta say... lets go rape and pillage on the warpath bithcessss!

just, sometimes it seems like the elec. guitar gets off tempo lol. otherwise, tighttt :D

check my mac8 contest submission :)

DarKsidE555 responds:

Well, we'll see when the game is done. :)

Naa, guitars are all fine with the beat. Don't worry about that. I check ya submission when I get the time for it! Thanks for checking!

Apparently you have to put something in this box.

This is a pretty cool loop. Sort of reminds me a little of the Sonic Mayhem stuff from Quake 2. Anyway, I'm enjoying the lumbering doomish leanings on here, malevolent indeed.

DarKsidE555 responds:

I really does? I do reminds me of Star Wars a bit now that Bad-Man-Inc. mentioned it. lmao. Thanks for checking Extar! This calls for pay back! ;)

Nice

First off, I know you didn't request reviews from me, but if you look at the response that I gave you it should make sense. That means I don't expect responses from you, but that's fine because I enjoy the music and I wanted to review it in the first place. This is a great piece of music from the Territory WAR game. It actually makes me want to go play the game, which I think I might do now. Nice and heavy and it loops very well. I let it play in the background several times through.

its comming...

keep it up and you'll have 4.00/5.00 song in NO time

DarKsidE555 responds:

Guess so. Thanks for checking!

Wow!

Great, but wayyyyyyyyyyyy to short...