Reviews for "la vitrine"

I swear that's the tallest room I've ever seen, I would compare it to the chapels in italy. I mean if I stand on my chair I can easily touch the ceiling of my room which is pretty tall for around here.

Troisnyx responds:

I've seen larger, even for a chapel. ☺️ Rooms are reasonably high here, and posher houses and flats have higher ceilings than this β€” but historical / medieval houses still have the 5' height.

I really enjoy how you stylized the isometric view with the glass! Very creative :D Nice art!

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you πŸ’– The glass was as much a symbolic choice as it was a stylistic one.

Nice; I woudn't mind cozying up in that space.

Troisnyx responds:

IIRC, you once remarked upon an old telephone in a corner of this space not shown in the drawing πŸ‘€

I love the reflective lighting and the effects, you captured the glass effect well and I love the symbolism behind it. I love this all in general, i've seen pictures before and this captures where you live quite well. I'm sorry you live in such a small space though. I really hope things get better for you <3