Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "*Darkest Shadow* / ZeRo BaSs"

yayZ :3

wow, nice HEAV(ENL)Y sound on this one, ESPECIALLY drums and guitar
well honestly after 13s i rather imagined an over-exaggerated picture of an epilleptic shadow on CRACK ravaging while listening ;D
it's only meant positively ! even if it may sound sarcastically
but... you're right - 'darkest shadow' is better fitting ^_^
what can i say, a perfect extremely dynamic combination of IGNITIONS and following EXPLOSIONS lets one imagine you've created a neverending bomb.
seriously, it just stops exploding for a while till you create your next song.
this is one track i certainly care less if i end up half-deaf after listening.
how do you manage to make your song(s) so loud on reason ? :D
'to the favorites with this one !'
seriously people, come often to 'ol' Zero's' site and you won't regret it :3
regards, man

just had an idea.. just freakin imagine the song being live-performed..
guitars, one or two lunatic drummers, a choir, yes a choir i feel to stress this point, and naturally some keyboarders. damn, imagine. the 'audience's cry' from 1:22 would come up automatically, it'd be just ... amazing.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

what an awesome review Painjester!!
I would really like to perform my songs live as Liam Howlett did in the Rave Era back in the 1992 (he is the mastermind of "The Prodigy"), and this song would be very good performed live in front of an huge crowd :')

"how do you manage to make your song(s) so loud on reason ? :D "
Well..imo getting a loud clear sound is all is a matter of EQualization..you must process every instrument and adjust the balance between basses and trebbles [it takes ages :( ]

Thanks again Pj!

ZeRo BaSs

Great as ever

You are my favourite music artist on this site aswell as paragon x9.This is my fave track of ur's so far!keep up the good work dude and have a good rave.

Thanks Thanks Thanks :D

really good

it was very creative

Fantastic

i'm with creepingphantom, i lost it at the very beginning, but after i heard was what after i just lost it, nice beat, and music, this is real good, and i appreciate you for posting this. Keep up the good work! 10/10 stars

Nicely done !

The synths go really well with everything !
And i agree with the rest of the people below !
Very original and mind boosting !

Check out my stuff if you have some time ! I would realy like someone with experince to listen to it .

Thanks Emancipation