Reviews for "EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02"

LMFAO!!!

I play this game just to see the failing endings lol GJ

SWEEEEET

THIS GAME WAS GREAT! EVEN IF YOUA COULDNT DRINK OR INCREASE YOUR INTELLIGENCE! the only thing i would have liked is in the good ending you should have got to have sex with the girls! MAKE ANOTHER!

OMG!!!!

That was by far the best dating sim ever!
first, i went with asuka. Man she's my type! fire and killing, my natural decisions won hands down. PS: i absolutely love the way that there is not a single hint of sex in the entire games endings.

Totally Insane!

This game is totally insane! LOL! I love the way you made fun of the other sim dating rpgs by not allowing you to raise your stats, by making you start out as a fuck head either way at the beginning, and the way you made the girls insane. I also love the easter eggs, and the numerous crazy ways that the girls kill you. The endings are hilarious! Especially Rei's. I eat sand.... white sand with cheese :). LOL! This is a great game and is now second on my list of favorite animations. Great job on this fucked up game, and keep up the good work!

Always win with rei's game

If you gamble with rei in the pub and you chooses the wrong own, richt click and choose back