Reviews for "Inktober 2019 jouste"

It's perfect, and a delightfully practical idea for inktober. If I have the time next year, maybe I'll do something similar!

jouste responds:

for sure! another good one was designing DnD items in low fidelity, drawing from the prompts. it's an easy way to keep it consistent and do-able on those days that you just can't get anything done.

Awesome work dude!

jouste responds:

appreciate it! thanks for the high score!

*highfives*

Any plans on actually printing these for real some time? They turned out pretty good.

Not sure which my favorite is here... maybe Swing or Mindless. Very nice.

-cd-

jouste responds:

yeah I'm thinking of fleshing out an actual game for sure! i'll keep my 4 fans poster all about it lol.

*highfives*

I love this gritty aesthetic! these are all very well done, showcasing dope ass iconography and coherent symbolism

jouste responds:

appreciate the comment! It's exactly what I was going for.

*highfives*

Very nice. Very effective use of a simple colour palette, immediately recognisable. Styling reminds me of old comic books about Norse mythology that were in my house when I was a child. I think they may have been french.

jouste responds:

ahh really cool observation. I do find myself getting more into old euro comics and stuff.
super glad that you liked it!