Reviews for "Battle the Aliens!"

A great main theme song

I think this would be awesome as a game title song, or possibly a final or boss level. It's got a ton of intensity and power, and would really make one feel like they're battling the world if they were playing a game. If it were to be used for something like that, however, I would agree with skullz below in saying that the beginning build-up could be shortened considerably.javascript:submission_co ntroller.GetReviewController().SaveRe view();
Submit Review!

???

There is nothing wrong with this piece - why would you need my help with it - the drums are intense - the only thing i would suggest is dont draw out the intro so long and instead of using that wav guitar punch try using the slayer.

cazok responds:

Oh... You see, when I wrote that review to you, the song only had a score of 2.16
Thanks for the review anyway!