Reviews for "Silent Hill 1 Soundtrack"

Neat

Yeah, I'm a fan of Silent Hill (even though I haven't played it in forever.) Really cool, to make a flash out of a soundtrack. The grainy film animation in the background also augments the feel of the music. Good job.

Whats that one song

Anyone who has beaten the game knows this song but whats that one song When Lisa is dying.

Dude, freakin Amazing

Okay, so, I love the entire series of Silent Hill, it has to be my absolute favorite. And I could never find the soundtrack to the games (except for 3, but that came with it)!!! This is totally awesome bro thanks for doing it.

Excellent

I am a huge fan of Silent Hill, and the music Akira Yamaoka creates for it. I' am extremely fimiliar with most of the Silent Hill music, and its good to see someone else is too. I would say that my favorite Silent Hill track off the first game would be 'Claw Finger'. Great work, Maybe you will do another when Silent Hill 5 is released. Until then, Excellent work, I'm looking forward to more.

thanks!