fuck this game. the placement of enemies prolong the life of this game, more than it should.
this game is super old school with nice pixel art,music and crazy jet set willy difficultly. this is a real game and i'm glad it exists. yeah!!!!!!
Great potential with an intermediate amount of content. It runs smoothly and plays very well. There is however an issue with the jumping. Easy isn't really easy so I'm sure playing hard is out of the question for me. Keep up the hard work!
Tough platformer even with difficulty option set to easy :p
I like the style, the challenge, the many exits and treasures.
No lags that I noticed (using latest FF+flash) but instead some ladders stopped working: They worked before and suddenly I can't grab them anymore and reloading doesn't help. This happened to some ladders that enables to reach gold, so I'm kinda stuck: can't get enough gold to open the exit. :/
No, no and just one more time no. The only + of the game is the graphics, but the gameplay...
I could compare it to the already legendary IWBTG series:
1. It is also hard as hell but
2. It is playable, because it has patterns, which you can train and finally pass the game. In this one the bats are ruining everything, which leads to 3:
3. You can as well already remove the last medal, because in my opinion it is unobtainable.
4. IWBTG also at least has a double jump, maybe implement one to make this game possible?
5. Or implement something like a part of "leave ma a clone" or something, You could for example stand safely on your last dead body.
Few more thoughts:
1. Sometimes I can stand on the edge of the spikes, sometimes not, if it is s bug-should be fixed, if not-it should be a rule, that a very small part of spikes is safe. Sometimes I even could land safely on the snakes (snakes?);
2. Does the map, which we are seeing on the very beginning matters? If yes, then how can we enter any map during the game?
With this base, you could make a quite good adventure game (maybe with a weapon or something), but the current one needs changes to make it even playable-and passable.
Oh, surprisingly for me I did not experience any lag in this game, that's good.