1. I liked the humour in the game. It helped make it more engaging, and I like how the game poked fun at itself
2. The mechanics with Heimlich were kind of confusing; sometimes, he was the only way with which you could make progress, but at other times, he was completely useless. I think it would help if you made it more obvious whenever Heimlich was gonna be needed.
3. The map for the swamp was a bit confusing for me, as you had to loop a bit, rather than go straight in order to reach things like the refinery.
4. Out of curiosity, what music was used when we poked the honeyed stick into the weird hole?
5. I didn't get the axe (despite spamming the non-give up options), so I thought you should know, in case I accidentally skipped half the game.
6. Other than the fantasy/sci fi genre, I don't see the connection between A Matter of Caos and a Tale of Caos
7. I like how you created words like "technomancer". It helped get you more immersed in the fantasy/other worldy/sci fi mythology.
You guys did a great job on this, and I really like it.