Fun little game:
I cry crocodile tears for a time warping, laser shooting, eternally respawning nightmare bunny from horrors wrecking genocide in their castle.
- Metroidvania genre
- NPC's talk to give hints and feeling
- Oldschool graphics and sounds
- Rather challenging boss
Could be better:
- Could be longer
- With unlimited continues it is too easy, it would be better if there were five continues at start and then you would collect extra lives at secret or hard to reach places.
- Game strongly suggests a pacifist ending when "everybody wins". But when I completed the game killing no crocks and even collecting as few points as I could, the boss still attacked me and I had to kill him. There was no pacifist ending. The pacifist ending is the only thing that would absolve the unlimited continues because the last flying crock is really hard to pass without killing him.
I read other reviews and know this game has achievements including pacifist and completing in under 5 lives lost on other site, but I am not logging on yet another game site and collecting medals there. I am already on newgrounds and kongregate and a third site is too much.
So for each minus I reduce half a star, resulting in a 3.5 score. Adding medals on this site would make this game almost perfect by reducing two last minuses and resulting in 4.5 stars.
There' something about the music that freaks me out. (The nice part of the song)
I realy love the music =D Its made by this guy: eduardoriess.com
a great and addicting game. i just cant bet the boss
1. stop the time
2. mega man x last boss xD
3. the boss give a hand to u xD
yup same thing is happening with me with the freezing when reaching a flag pole, otherwise its awesome!
Thanks, i'm working on that.
Great game! but i discounted one star because every time i touch a flagpole my game freezes and i can't do progress, help?
=/ sorry for that, i realy have no ideia whats going on. I'm working on that,