Second part of this interesting game, that also includes the first part - I love the fact that you can get the same medals all over again.
I really like the choices in games of this series - they are not always about caution or always about aggression - you must carefully understand the situation trough vague hints and have knowledge and understanding of Ghostbuster lore and spirit to understand the best choice.
I am proud to have solved the main choice that would seem less optimal in real life but made the most sense in Ghostbusters universe in the first attempt. I didn't chose the right book at first time trough, but the hints were there I saw them when I replayed clearly.
Very good game:
- Great story, both entertaining and sensible.
- Witty dialogues.
- Good music and sound effects.
- Good pixel style graphics.
- Lot's of medals.
- Choices were very well made. The best options were not too obvious and in the same time not too hard to guess if you think and understand the situation well and have a general Ghostbuster knowledge.
- True to Ghostbuster's spirit.
Why my rating is not perfect:
- There is no skipping to choice points when replaying for alternate scenarios and medals like in the third installment of this game.
- I would like to see this on fullscreen and with an animated cursor instead of the default windows one. But these features are not included.