Idea is great, it's a shame it's so damn hard and beyond your control. To me, it seems there's a fundamental problem: as the waves get stronger, creating new/more towers gets harder as well. The longer you play, the more diversity there is among towers, and the possibilities for new matches decreases with the increase of diversity. The free moves aren't enough to counter this completely. If I didn't like the concept so much, I would have rated lower.
1. Instructions are succinct and pretty much say all there is.
2. The gameplay mechanics are quite good, and the game itself can be pretty addictive.
1. THE MUSIC IS JARRING. Seriously, get something off the Audio Portal or have someone work with you on it. People are willing, you know.
2. It's not really aesthetically pleasing. Now you can use the squares etc. that you see here, but a bit of retexturing would be very much welcome. And believe me, that'd be the main reason why people even down-vote a game.
3. The scoreboard takes forever to load, and sometimes it just doesn't load.
Could do with some more instructions. But with improved graphics it could be a good game.
I rather like it. Its an interesting idea, even if it isn't quite explained when you begin.
the achievements don't work, the game doesn't really work either. i don't understand when i have around 5-6 of the exact same block in a row and it doesn't do anything. like level one blocks. i give you 2.5 stars because this is an original idea. both things have been done before but this combo of games is quite fun. i would really enjoy this game a lot more if everything worked. if the achievements worked for me and the game worked it would go strait into my favorites and a 5/5 for me.