I'm reluctant to give games of this nature a review at all, but seeing as I had nothing better to do, let's just get straight into it.
This game is pointlessly long. By the time you are in the level 20-ish range (if not earlier) you should be done simply because there is a severe lack of things to do.
- Zombies are FAR too infrequent and spawn too few to be of consequence (should scale on level).
- Only two (2) kinds of zombies.
- There is no need to buy better guns because of how weak/few of them there are.
- It is ridiculously easy to earn money.
- Not nearly enough things to spend money on.
- The chickens, pigs, and cows do not grant money or experience (obviously a bug).
- The irrigation system trivializes the entire management of your farm.
- There appears to be no limit to how many rounds of ammo or seed packs you can purchase.
By the time I wrote this review, I got to level 55 (had I really *tried*, as well as if the chickens/pigs/cows had not been bugged, I would wager I would have EASILY been 100+), had two thousand rounds of starter gun ammo, over one thousand of every other kind, and over a thousand of several kinds of seed packets, several hundred of the later ones each. Everything possible was purchased yet I still did not get one particular trophy and still have no idea what it could have been related to.
Regardless, I only played to this point in some vague hope that maybe, just MAYBE there was a redeeming point somewhere. There is none so I spent a a good 2-3 hours on another game that just makes itself out to be yet another completely lazy clone of much more polished 'grind' games out there.
The only way I would play this again is if the creator(s) rebuilt the ENTIRE game from the ground up and we all know that's not going to happen.