Nice game. Found it pretty hard at first but becomes easy once you get to about day 500. Then it just becomes pretty repetitive. Was hoping for something special to happen once I got to 1000. Shame it didn't.
P.S. Hate those super zombies/thiefs/stalkers/things that need to die.
its hard but is a cool game, i play all nigth and my best score was 4 days, cool game bro!
'Super zombie, I'm not into you. You need to stop.'
- Good artwork
- Fun music
- Super zombie, aka, 'super stalker' and 'super thief'.
Tips and Tricks -
- The higher your health gets, the lower your damage becomes in proportion to your increasing health. This is probably to say "the zombies get stronger too" or maybe it is the author's way of flipping the bird at the Skinner box. So basically, the highest damage would be done by a 10 health (Level 1) survivor with the katana.
- The higher your health, the greater survivability you have. Especially when you are starving\running into bandits\stepping on nails alot.
- Final weapon is the katana and final armor is a mustache. The merchant's 50 ammo armor is a ripoff, never buy armor from him - you'll run into the final items eventually.
- Super zombie's Priorities:
Your medkits > Your health > Your ammo
- Looting Priority:
Early Zone (super zombie rarely seen): Medkit > Bullets > Food
Medkits are better for enduring starvation\damage, so stock up on alot of these and use everytime you reach 4 health. Even if you run from all the zombies you encounter, it will eventually take its toll on your food stores if you keep running. You will always find food and bullets can be used as currency for more food or medkits.
Mid Zone (super zombie starts stalking you...ALOT): Food > Bullets > Medkit
Now is the time to make food a #1 priority. If you leveled "up", you'll also need to rely on bullets for DPS, depending on your melee weapon and how much you leveled "up". If you can kill a zombie in two or three hits, then use bullets for currency. Four or more hits and you should start stocking up on bullets and melee for the last red health hit. When you loot a medkit, go home and immediately use it, then come back.
If you made it this far, your #1 priority should be bullets, with food coming in soon afterward, followed by medkits only in bad situations.
- And finally...follow Lorestrome on Twitter and Newgrounds on Tumblr when given the chance.
After the first fifty days the super zombie shows up more often so it's best to use any medkits as soon as a quarter of your health is gone. Same with bullets. Use them or lose them.
Zombie health goes up at the same rate as your own to keep you from getting one-hit melee kills. Since the medikit always heals you a quarter of the way it become more valuable and efficient as the game goes on. You have 20 life it heals you for five, you have forty life it heals you for ten.
Primary issue is that it's too hard at the start and too easy later on. With the the way so much of your early survival depend on the luck breaking your way it's just disheartening.
well i reached 675th day.. fleeing dosnt hurt when you have short supplies of medikits and ammos..
generally, nice game..