cool game what make it more cool is that you can make your own player i'll love that
Not a bad game at all. It has nice pixel graphics and appropriate music. The controls were just a tiny bit stiff, however, and zombies would spawn in baker's dozens, making it very easy to get overwhelmed (which doesn't have to be a bad thing). There are a few things I would tweak to make it a little easier and fun:
1. Adding in health pickups and/or special shot powerups, for the sake of reducing difficulty.
2. Adding, perhaps, different guns.
3. Faster reload and fire rates.
4. Giving the ability to kill zombies with one shot every time, so as to help cut down swarms of them.
5. Adding varied music. I like to have different beats to smash zombies with.
Just little things like that (and possibly some background aesthetic changes) would definitely make this one a classic.
Everybody has their own opinions to this game. I liked it but eventually got boring to me. And at one point even at just the beginning of the game to many zombies come.
I thought it was a good game, but with little variety. I loved the music and art, but not so much the game play. It was boring because lack of variation, maybe a sequel with different maps and different guns.