It's a fun enough game, but does become repetitive in the end. The final boss is tough, but scarcely frightening or impossible. Lag is also an issue.
My biggest complaint is just translation though. It really hindered the notion of a plot, which was already pretty loose to begin with.
Lag is a BIG issue.
Needs a functioning quality control option.
Otherwise, the game is fine.
All my 5 r belong to this.
I really enjoyed this game. The graphics were amazing. The gameplay was neither too hard nor too easy. Some of the longer levels felt a little longer than they should have been. The level repetition didn't bother me. I love the different schemes.
It was fun until I stopped playing from frustration.
Here are some problems to this game:
2. sometimes there's a glitch, monsters become VERY strong (3 hit kill me) and become very tough to all weapons.
3. Right before and right after the rage is over, monsters have free rein to hit
4. sometimes even the same monsters are stronger/weaker
5. lvl13 Inferno earned me almost 10K... why? I was able to finish EVERY upgrade. Usually the levels gave me about 2-4K.
6. The latter levels are all about just holding down the mouse button; no skill is involved.
7. Later on, pistols do nothing for the rage
8. BOSS is a joke... why is he sooooo easy?
9. anticlimactic end... what a bummer
Decent, but it lacks originality, and it could use more enemy types as opposed to colour swaps.