It is not too bad, the graphics interface could have used or even borrowed elements from the Pokemon franchise but otherwise this is not a bad way to test one's Pokemon knowledge. Kind of wish this had been longer when this was made back in the day.
Not a very good game even if not for the bugs.
The bugs --
- Hints don't work
- Some levels have no timers unless you answered the previous with the alternate answer
The oversights --
- You have to select the text area, delete the default text, and/or replace it, every time
- Pressing Enter starts a new line, pushing the previous text up a screen (though you can't see this) rather than submitting the answer
Are people supposed to rate this highly just because it's Pokemon?
For those having trouble with certain medals unlocking, make sure you chose the alternate answer for the previous stage. For example in order to be eligible to unlock "Heavy Ball" you *must* have answered "tree" on stage 7, etc... Otherwise you get no timer. This is counter-intuitive to the point I definitely consider it a bug.
1. Really the hints do not work;
2. It is a bit stupid to be forced to remove every time the "input your guess here" before being able to write the answer.
HINTS DONT WORK
the Hint function seems not to work from me. it just show a blue screen and nothing happens so, i couldnt get secret badge