i like it
i like it
Nice little game. I do enjoy the upgrades but they were quickly maxed out by the 4th day for me, which seemed a little to quick, but a little limiting.
Adding a few more passive upgrades (for example)
- Quicker run speeds
- Being able to jump and increasing the jumping height
- Power punch by holding down the space bar
- Receive more nutrition from eating people (+25% / +50% / +75% / +100% / +125%)
Action bar sub-menu upgrades (for example)
- Increase ice distance
- Increase ice damage
- Additional grenades
- Increase explosion damage
- Grenades cause scatter damage
- Increased scatter damage
- Different cities to crush (real or not) with different looks and features (e.g., water fountains, statues, famous landmarks, etc.)
- Ability to destroy the train (how fun that would be!)
- Military base destruction mini-games as you go along destroying cities.
Just a few ideas... Otherwise its a game that shows promise. Wish you the best!
Hello, TarraxIronwolf. Thank you very much for the suggestions. Each one will be taken into account while I'm working on the next update. In fact, ones I can for sure tell you I'll be implementing is the power punch and jumping. These are all great ideas! Thank you again for playing and taking the time to review and give some neat suggestions. It is much appreciated.
This actually get a little boring.
The game just froze on the second day. can you please fix this? other than that. good ame
Try getting something more to do and more upgrades like maybe in the city you could have differnt types of buildings and maybe being able to jump between them or maybe onto the plane