Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The animation needs more "animation"
You have just made a sequence of images, you must train more
i can see you tried.
next time try to "animate" insted standing drawings. and speak louder to your mic.
you can make better mate=)
It hurt my brain to watch this. The humor was sub par, the animation was nothing but a slideshow and it was just plain enjoyable.
If you're serious about Flash...
1. Come up with original skits or an original story. I've seen this stuff already, and a lot of it was extremely predictable.
2. Actually spend some time on the character drawings. Just using black lines is cool, but at least make them look smoother and less crude.
3. When you use colors, try to make more natural colors, at least for things such as the animal's diarrhea. No creature on this green Earth defecates perfectly green. Experiment with the hexidecimal system.
4. Perhaps some backgrounds might shed some more light on the scenario and the setting. Although not technically necessary, it will boost your score and the overall presentation.
5. Practice some simple animation (and not just an object tweened across the screen). Your flash, for the most part, is basically a slide show with sounds attached. At least make an effort to lip sync the speech, and close one person's mouth when another person is talking.
6. Expound upon your stories. This means, add more to it, cuz one part was just 'the squirrels are back' and cocking a gun. I figured there would be more to that story, but I was sadly disappointed. Same goes for the free prizes inside part and the playing minecraft until 4 am thing.
7. Make an effort to alter your voice when making speech for different characters. They don't have to be all different, just make it so that two people talking to each other don't sound exactly the same. I only heard two different voices in the whole thing.
8. Instead of making the excuse of putting the (crudely drawn) text 'Transition Thing', you should actually make some kind of transition. You would only have to do it once, so it's not a lot of work.
9. Attempt to give the work a better and more unique title than 'Skits' and also add a title page with a play button for this, and at the end, a replay button so it doesn't loop over and over again. If you need help making a button, there should be tutorials on this site or flashkit.com or with the software.
10. Give us a better description than 'lalalalalala'. It really doesn't tell us anything about the flash, except that you really aren't taking it seriously and that it should be blammed.
11. I noticed the gun in the second skit had a chunk chewed off of the barrel. Be sure to check for stuff like this. Also, one of the sounds drug on past the 'transition thing' later on.
12. You should count yourself lucky that this wasn't blammed. I hope you take these low scored reviews into consideration when/if you make another attempt at a flash movie.
um ok what is this
its not very funny
Fernando accepts a difficult mission from a suspicious guy who buys him some yoghurt.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.