- Nolstalgic feeling, it is "like a game"
- Music, not giving a headache
- Due to similar power ups to the Bomberman series, it is not as good as it should be, because those power ups of Bomberman works in levels those are "designed" not that much randomly-generated ones, so add some different ones, like instead of dropping a lot of bombs get a stronger bomb (not blast, the damage itself or the direction of the blast)
- Sometimes controls confuses, Z and Spacebar are "too close" unless you are French*.
- Seems like the random generation doesn't calculate the speed of the player and the distance of the power ups and mostly generates impossible maps.
- The Ore/Gold amount doesn't add time more than 10 seconds so why?
- If I acquire 3 speed ups, why I am still a slow snail? Or if an enemy hits me I should lose the speed ups and get a new one which is more meaningful (but this will make the game harder so I demand a difficulty settings :)
Expectations: if you'll make a new version
- Please consider some different power ups or game times, not just bomb the whole level, but destroy a boss or artifact etc.
- Character leveling may get you more ideas, and also saving that char as a code so even if we'll format our pc's we can keep playing on...**
- We should be able to throw the pick on an enemy to kill in 3 squares or destroy the wand for a 9 square area which will add more fun
*French Keyboard type.
**That should be applied all the games IMO
Sorry for my typo's.