Notice: Many browsers are beginning to disable or hide the Adobe Flash plugin, in preparation for its
end-of-life in December 2020.
If you are experiencing problems playing Flash content, please consider installing our official Newgrounds Player
to continue enjoying this content indefinitely.
Swim through the seas and perform top-notch acrobatics in this action-skill game vaguely inspired by the classic Circus Charlie.
In "Star Splash" you must do all sorts of well timed, precise moves to collect stars. As the levels become harder you must combine many moves and anticipate what's coming next.
- 21 levels
- 3 zones (easy, medium, advanced) each taking place in a different scenery
- 8 different moves (some of them are combinations)
- Use the ARROW KEYS to swim around in the water. When you go up to the surface you will automatically jump.
- Once in the air, you can do many moves like the: double-jump (press "UP"), dash (press "RIGHT"), dive (press "DOWN") and others that you will learn on the way.
- Use your sonar wave by pressing "SPACE BAR" to catch the special stars.
- Press the "Q" key to toggle quality
Developed by: Snails Animation (www.snailsanimation.com)
Music by NG users: Yeajimmiboi, Unknowngoth, Jonah-B