Fun idea, but it needs some.. finesse. Here are some suggestions for your next version.
1. Levels. The game should have some sort of limit (end), and some sort of increase in difficulty. This version doesn't really seem to have either. I kept playing and playing expecting to see something new or find the tolerance tighter, but nope.
2. Some sort of score or indicator to how close we actually got. I know some of mine seemed way off (i started by half assing the shapes then moving the nodes into place) and I would like to know how close I really was.
3. Rather than automatically passing the level when we get close enough give us a submit button, so it is possible to have to re-try a level.
4. Although the random shapes may be easier, I think it would be nice to see some actual images come out of this. Maybe add a second central node?
5. I noticed you were able to adjust where the shape connects to the node, but the game didn't seem to take advantage of this. I would like to see that taken advantage of as well.
Unlike some others I didn't have any problem with lag. The short loop music did get annoying, but it also kind of suited the game. Perhaps change the music as the difficulty changes ( comment 1). I like that the game doesn't have a timer, it was kind of relaxing. The bar at the bottom kind of does get in the way. Overall it was fun but not as good as it could have been. Keep up the good work, I look forward to version 2. 3/5 7/10