Very well done!
I had a lot of fun playing your game and will be back to finish it soon. The simplicity of this style is a major part of its charm and in no way detracts from the game play. I do agree with people that some story elements added into towns or in camps/dungeons would be a nice addition and add to the flavor of the game.
A few things that i would like to see adjusted:
1. I would like dungeons to function more like camps. So give me a notice when all the baddies are dead. Also, if I leave a cleared dungeon, it would be nice if the loot I had left behind were to appear on the world map for easy pick-up. I am a pack-rat who hauls and sells almost everything in a game.
2. More inventory space. Either make the personal inventory bigger or add the classic body that you put equipment onto that would remove the gear from your backpack. I found myself not carrying ranged weapons or any of the musical instruments because it meant I couldn't pick anything up after I cleared the first few rooms in a dungeon. So I could either leave stuff behind or run in and out of the dungeon repeatedly.
3. Money is not an issue in this game. By level 10 I had more than 18000 gold. The best gear the shops sell right now goes for around 1500. Give me something else to blow my money on. Upgrades to my house, make them useful or pointless they are still fun to buy? Or just scale back the money that you find. The gear curve so far seems pretty accurate so I wouldn't change that.
4. It sucks that my house is all out of the way and crap. If it was accessible in each town, or if I could buy a house in each town along the way that would be cool so that I could save without running back around the entire map.
5. Magic Points: Give me something else to use these for. Again, I don't carry the instruments around because their benefit is too marginal for the space they take up. A fix to this is give me a healing spell: 1Mp converts to 1 or 2 Hp? Or, make it so you equip instruments, they give you a passive bonus the whole time and then you can spend Mp to make some kind of attack or more powerful effect. i.e. Drums passive +2 to ATK at all times. Spend Mp to make an attack against all adjacent enemies. Flute passive +2 to DEF. Spend Mp to make a ranged attack. Stuff like that.
These are just suggestions coming from someone who really enjoyed playing your game. Use them or don't it doesn't matter to me, but keep making games. If you make more that are as fun as this one I'll be quite happy.