A decent 3.5 game. Pretty fun, but there are a couple of balancing issues and bugs due to which we can only thank the AI for being so stupid. I have already finished this game 5 times, this time I even challenged myself to finish it without ever hiring anyone. I died three times, but managed to do it.
1. when the enemy uses shapeshifting V (as mutant), he doesn't gain the extra HP that come from increased stamina and other stats
2. there are a couple of skills that restrict you from attacking, but they don't restrict you from repeating your last move.
3. paralyzing skills are disgusting, especially since they are spammable and therefore allow perpetual stun with no way of defence
4. if you choose your skills well, the end is too easy. If not, you're screwed. A respec system would be nice.
5. Brawl weapons are completely useless. My top pick is pole at the beginning and towards the end maxing slash as well, because slash has access to the best weapon in the game.
6. There's just way too much gold. What am I supposed to do with 29k gold when hiring two guys won't even cost me a 1000?