Notice: Many browsers are beginning to disable or hide the Adobe Flash plugin, in preparation for its
end-of-life in December 2020.
If you are experiencing problems playing Flash content, please consider installing our official Newgrounds Player
to continue enjoying this content indefinitely.
Control the height of the ocean itself to keep your jet-skier from crashing! Go as fast and as far as you can on your runaway jet-ski to beat the high score!
W/Up: Move Ocean Height UP
S/Down: Move Ocean Height DOWN
P/Esc: Pause Game
Preloader Game Controls:
W/S/Up/Down: Move character UP and DOWN
A/D/Left/Right: Move character LEFT and RIGHT
* Ride the Tide! Control the ocean itself to keep your runaway jet-ski from taking damage. Avoid obstacles to go faster and further and beat the high score!
* Persistent scoring system keeps track of player records, including longest distance achieved, most points gained, and average speed, which are combined into a final score! A local top-ten leaderboard challenges players to reach the top!
* In-game homemade physics engine maximizes the fun and mayhem of the game experience by providing real-time physics simulation, creating interactive objects and particle systems.
* Ramping difficulty ensures that novice players will not be faced with difficult objects right away. The longer the player survives, the more difficult the objects will become.
* Extensive game options let players customize their game by choosing not only visual quality, but quality of particle systems, custom cursor appearance, and even player color.%uFEFF
* Simple preloader mini-game makes sure that even on the slowest of internet connections, players are never left waiting!