At The Start It Looks S*xual Lol
A simple dress-up game. The humor is pretty good.
I played it cuz my name is Jenni & I was searching to see what games had strip club in the tags this came up lol. :-D Needs better hit spot on the words - clicking directly onto the font is a little annoying. Let me know if your character ever needs a voice actress that would be fun / funny I think. Cheers!
Glad the tags actually worked!
Yeah I made this back in the day and I've learned much since then... If you play Jennys Quiz (2012) I believe that game has buttons instead of clicking on text. It's much less 'fun' than this game though...heh.
Duly noted, I'll keep you in mind!
5 questions for you to answer:
1. How did you get the idea of this game?
2. What was the game's origin?
3. Can you make a game called Jenny's Adventure?
4. How did you create Jenny, like what was Jenny's origins?
5. This game is great! Thanks Ric Olzow!
Though you lied to us about the thing in the Author Comments, the game is still good! Good job!
Comment interview? Cool!
1. My code skills have always been pretty limited, so I've tried to stick to more simple concept games. A dress-up game just requires objects to be dragged around, unlike a platformer that requires gravity, character states and object interaction.
2. Jenny's show was first, and it was as simple as me wanting to tease people. It was back when trolling on the internet was a new concept, so I thought I'd strike a chord through poking fun at expectations.
3. Maybe someday, I'd have to think about what sort of game that'd entail. Sounds like a platformer.
4. If you google Jenny boliparte, first link on riccy wiki explains it. (I made myself a wiki because I made up so many things I started losing track...memory is hard!)
5. Glad you enjoyed! You're welcome! ...Well 'lie' is a strong word...You -did- see her boobs, just [spoilers] not bare.