I almost came.
i still havent figured out how to get your heroes strength higher. you die to easy. the weapons and armor are lacking and its extremely diffucult to make or KEEP money... not a very thoughtful game...unlike your other games.
probably would be a good game but the glitch for the towns happens all the time!
It's so buggy... not worth playing for now.
1) There's a lot of TEXTFORM this and that all over the place.
2) I was caught transporting black market stuff, and they confiscated half of it. When I got to the town, my inventory was completely gone. I literally lost all my money after 2 hours of gameplay. >:(
3) Just like version 1.0 back on Armor Games, health regeneration is iffy. I went 12 days of traveling around with 30 HP before it finally filled back up. What gives?
4) Achievements are rather pitiful. I get 100k and the reward is... 300 G? Riiiiight. The achievements should work towards adding more stat points to your character, or something more useful and worth aiming for.
5) As with number 4, you only get 6 stat points while adventurers you hire can have up to 10. There's no way to raise your stats or anything after character creation!
6) City capture fights are nothing but having the best gear, best vessel, and best fighter stats just for a CHANCE to win.
7) Enemies run at around half health, and this means they usually get away because of all the turns it takes to beat them afterward.
8) Sometimes I kept traveling forever until I got into fights that I ultimately perished.
9) As with the last version, after entering a battle, if you click Go and encounter another fight before the display finishes moving around, you're stuck with an option-less standstill.
10) It's cheaper to upgrade to the ship than some of the vessels before it.
Really, I like this game. I played it on AG over and over, even throughout all the bugs. But weeks passed, and the game was never updated or fixed, and even though it's released to Newgrounds as a newer version, it is still plagued by the multitude of glitches and bugs that stunted its gameplay value. It's really sad. I was really hoping to see this game come on this site in its full glory, but alas, I had hoped for too much.
The music is great, and never gets old. The flow of the game (graphics, background and scenery while traveling) is awesome. The free choice of whether to be a merchant, fight bad guys, fight good guys, or fight everything you come in contact with is very appealing.
This game would be immensely popular if these debilitating bugs and glitches were less... debilitating.
didnt like it.