My favourite decision making games so far because:
- There is decent human voice over
- Music is fitting
- The font is easy to read
- The right decisions are the most sensible decisions, unlike many other decision making games where the right choice can only be found through trial and error.
- The game has little to offer visually
- The voice over moves faster than the text.
- The voice over carries no emotions. I did not feel like I was in a fight or flight situation
- The descriptions can be polished to paint a better picture of the panic and chaos
Overall, a decent game