really nice twist of the original concept.
but as the others already said, it lacks some bg music and maybe some powerups.
here some ideas for power-ups:
- the ability to draw and lunch one single or up to three blocks (which must be connected to each other).
- the ability to remove a certain number of already drawn green blocks (which must be connected to each other).
- to draw blocks directly into the field but only in the "green psace".
- to get some extra rounds before a new line is attached.
and how do you get them?
- by removing two or more lines in a single round.
- by removing two or more lines in two or more consecutive rounds.
the strength of the gained power up depends on the difficulty of the performed act.
keep it up!