really nice twist of the original concept.
but as the others already said, it lacks some bg music and maybe some powerups.
here some ideas for power-ups:
- the ability to draw and lunch one single or up to three blocks (which must be connected to each other).
- the ability to remove a certain number of already drawn green blocks (which must be connected to each other).
- to draw blocks directly into the field but only in the "green psace".
- to get some extra rounds before a new line is attached.
and how do you get them?
- by removing two or more lines in a single round.
- by removing two or more lines in two or more consecutive rounds.
the strength of the gained power up depends on the difficulty of the performed act.
keep it up!
The concept for this game is very good, and I enjoyed playing this very much. Just a pointer: get some good background music (jazz fits the best(I find)) and some sound effects and it would be a great game.
thanks for review and the pointer. The game actually has sound fx.
BG music, and make the levels more challenging with a larger amount of squares to use otherwise your still stuck with classic tetris shapes.
Great idea, really original.
this is dumb
this is so stupid i dont get it.............