Okay, so I know this is pretty bad. It's my year2 university interactive project in which I had to represent a lie being told and follow up with the truth. It also needed an interactive element. What I decided to go for was a sort of interactive comic piece however because of a deadline closing in and various difficulties and distractions (most of which were my own fault) it was pretty rushed and turned out like this. Rather than continue working on the project after I handed it in I decided to leave it as one of many mistakes. The music was done (very well) by my brother again.
EDIT: Apparantly the text doesn't always fit on screen. I can't see that problem from here so I asume it's an embed text situation. I've tried to fix it but I have no idea if it's worked.