Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
My very first game in flash...
i know it is'nt great..but i made this in like...1,5 hours :P
i just wanted to submit my first game :)
Peter has to fight bulls in mexico... watch out for the fast ones and try to stay before the slow ones as close as possible! it is tricky, but try to get at least one minute on the counter!
meh not so good
nein kitefha kittens
Not too bad
It's not too bad, but there's a few things I'm missing:
- Difficulty level rising: the bulls just keep coming at the same rate and speed, no matter how far you get into the game. At some point I got to 4 minutes but there were still bulls playing snail
- Hitboxes: the hitboxes seem to vary quite a bit. Sometimes I'm 2 miles away, and I get hit. The other time I'm practically inside the bull and don't die
- Spawnpoint: if you click retry, you spawn right in the middle and you have a high chance of being hit right away. Put the spawnpoint to the bottom of the screen.
- Music: looping the music would be nice. Once it stops it won't continue anymore. Also, a mute/unmute button is a must for every game!
- Sound in general: seeing how you always use your very own style, you should record your own voice and use that in your videos/games ;)
- Score: if you can figure out how to add a score, please do! And once you do, how about you gain extra points for staying close in front of a bull or something?
Anyway, I know you're just starting to learn to program in Flash, and I always look forward to your next gig :D
good tips man!
thnx! yeah i would like to record my own voices, but i need a microphone!...i accidentally uninstalled my laptop' s mike:P..
next one is about wolverine, so keep your eyes peeled! ;)
I've seen far worse games. I just wish there were lives.
Decent First Game Submission
This is a pretty decent game seeing how you say it's your first game so I'll be nicer.
It's straight to the point and doesn't need a seperate rule page which is nice since I'm not a big fan of 5 Page Long rule books.
I think Peter's default spot in the game should be at the bottom of the page so I don't start off inside a bull already. I thought the game was glitched for a second because I'd hit Play and .001 seconds later I'd see him dead lol. I realize the reason that may be is because the Play button is in the top portion of the screen so by default you start off there. Maybe, move it down a little bit.
I thought it was HILARIOUS of Peter yelling , "HELP...HELP MEEE-E-E-E-E-E~" lol
As for the game itself...it's a bit slow paced. I found myself sitting at one spot for about 45 seconds before a Bull came in that direction and all I had to do was plant him in the opposite corner. But then my A.D.D. kicked in and I ran off to write the review.
All in all it's a decent first time game.
P.S. I especially liked the drawing of Peter's eyeball impaled by the bull lol
thnx for the tips!
i dont know anything about making a lives-counter, or score, or a way to "disarm" the bulls...that would be nice...
but im more of a movie maker anyway...
if i decide to make another game i will try to make it more..."game-like"
I'll bake you a cupcake so sweet...
Aliens, evil wizards, space vampires, & Shyfters! Just another day in the life of a badass
Stop the killer bees
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.