i like it but you need more action i mean is more 'fighting'
Yeah this was made with the 30 day trial of flash
No it isn't.
Thought it was funny at the time.
good for a first starter
Thanks, how is this a useless review? No one views my reviews lol
edit: since I made this reply to your review, the review is now helpful. NG is crazy.
Great if ur a beginner
1. Make the Madness Characters' body lean a lil.
2. Use A lot of layers! I think u did but just checking
3. Where's da feet? Ppl need feetings!
4. Put music during the animation and not only the credits.
5. Use the zoom in transition or the fade in and out transitions when ur changing scenes.
6. Try using masking for walkin thru doors.
8. Add a lil more speed.
9. Add gun flashes for when they shoot. Add animated blood to
10. Credits went by too fast. Wut r credits for? For reading them! =P
Overall: Great but not if ur a pro =P! Good work! And remember: NEVER GIVE UP!
Thanks for all the tips, this was basically a test in a sense that I wanted to just make something. Out of boredom, I'm going to respond to every point you made.
1. I didn't have any leaning because I bound characters bodies and heads as one object.
2. I used two layers, one for animation and another for music, didn't know what layers did at the time.
3. Feet were to complicated at the time.
4. Wasn't sure what to use and was an after thought.
5. Didn't have a V-Cam, thats why the weird flash size, tried to fit in backgrounds.
6. Didn't know what masking was.
8. I didn't use any tweens so it was hard to adjust speed since I was new to flash.
9. There were very small muzzle flashes. Completely forgot about animated blood lol.
10. Just lazy timing and lack of testing.
Overall: Great review.
it was fast paced and random, but mine sucks compared to this so
This isn't fast paced.
Thanks for review, preview for new one should be ready by madness day