Good old Top Fly Shooting action!
Only thing I can complain is the lack of variety on the backgrounds,but everything else exudes awesomenes.
One of the best shooters ever on NG. Love the plotline, gameplay, difficulty, and attainability of the goals--something lacking in too many games. A true classic from the classic Portal era.
Very good game!
I liked it
Reminds me of airstrike
you've got talent
Were you a fan of Apogee's shooters? The similitudes are there..in a good way... a very very good way (eg when the pace of the level would quickly accelerate, or halt and leave you with a specific objective, enemy types, the transition between backgrounds, music choice...yadayadayada).
A lot of time was put in that project; it shows.
- Enemies behave in different ways, especially the choppers.
- I like how you manage the power-ups (at first, I was skeptical but your execution is great).
- Levels are well designed, bosses are fun.
- Controls are tight
- All-around, very enjoyable!
Minors complaints, cause I wanna leave room for improvement I guess :P
- Tank rounds were hard to spot in urban areas (ie a black spot with a white trail on a white, gray and black background)
- a typo near the end: "fill" to be switched by "feel"
Like I said, "minor complaints" which in no way temper with the enjoyment of your game.