Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Flash Hero

Share Collapse

Author Comments

(Update Aug. 14, 2008) A new song has been added in place of TT-In Your Face. Sorry for the inconvenience. I also added a retry button so you don't have to wait for your songs to load over and over again! Hope you enjoy the new song!

(Update: Oct. 07) WOW! 50k views! I'm very impressed on the impact of this game. You better believe that a sequel is in the making. Thanks go to Newgrounds viewers and musicians!

EDIT: Added an extra settings option, synchronization. Now you can fine tune your notes to the beat if the notes are not synchronized!

!!!TIP!!! Hold the keyboard like a guitar, the "NUMBER KEYS" are the frets, the "BACKSPACE" key is the strum bar. Use one hand to play the frets and the other to play the strum bar. Make sure you press the backspace key and the corresponding fret to play the note. Controls can be changed in the settings menu. If you're having a hard time playing, it will get easier if you practice. :)

Log in / sign up to vote & review!

Newgrounds accounts are free and registered users see fewer ads!


This is, well, was, a classic. The reason why I say was is because it became unplayaple. The reason why I say it's unplayable is because Plan A is the first song we will be playing, and it was removed by the author. Worst yet, I am forced to play that unplayable song to unlock other songs. You last updated this in 14/8/2008, so there's a 1% chance you'll update it anymore, and a 99% chance you've forgotten about it, so you might as well delete it, and 11 years and you never uploaded a sequel... WHY DO PEOPLE BREAK PROMISES ALL THE TIME???


sends you straight back to the title screen so...
Garbage game.

Sadly cannot be played anymore. The audio at the beginning was removed by the author, hence the return to the title screen.

Damn I miss this game. Does not work anymore. Would like to play for old times sake!