Here are my ideas of some pros and suggestions
1. The game had decent graphics
2. It was a fun game to play (even though it was hard)
3. I liked the music
4. It was a fairly unique game.
1. It seemed a bit repetitive after awhile. Perhaps add some more powerups.
2. Although I figured out how to play, some instructions would have been nice. Having keys in the options spot isn't as clear as having something called instructions. Also, explaining what powerups mean would be nice - even though I figured that out too.
So ya, nice game, but consider revising a few things in the future. Keep up the good work, though =) 8/10
Click "Help" at the main menu for instructions.
needs better instructions
you should write better instructions as to that you use the mouse to fire the box, in the controls pannel it just talks about what key you press and makes no mention of how you fire the box, add better instrucitons, and thats all.....
You should read the instructions again. It's there.
hey thats great!!! I loved the old version of the game, in fact it was on my favorites list, Ill update my list now haha thanks, this is such a great game, great work
That was a great game, dude. The music was absolutely incredible (Kudos to DJ Flashburn), and the physics worked out very nicely. I really enjoyed the Anime style graphics as well, that just put the icing on the cake.
- Liquid Skill
i've always liked this game ^^
the dude beneath me doesn't know what he says