00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

dfkljdup8ods just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3

46,784 Views | 543 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-12-24 20:14:15

At 12/24/08 04:45 AM, Peglay wrote:
At 12/23/08 07:15 PM, Luis wrote: On another other note, I recieved Pako's today, his is the only one that is closed, I'm kinda suprised we dont have more seamstresses in here. Anywho it was also his birthday yesterday and so i felt compelled to snap a photo of the groups thus far.

Mine is still MIA
Hey whats that in the background in the glass
looks like an egg

its a golfball... people send me wierd things with their sketchbook tour stuff.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-12-25 01:25:40

I would have participated and what not. Except I didn't even finish the munny from last year.
But these all look really good.

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-12-25 06:01:14

how many of em are still out there?

and have u started on yours??

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-12-25 12:28:36

yo yo yo im bout ready send mine out. Do I just write "send to Luis" on the package?

If you're not reading Twisted Comix what is your life about?

I'm published on NG! Buy "One Shot"!

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-12-25 12:45:06

At 12/23/08 07:15 PM, Luis wrote: On another other note, I recieved Pako's today, his is the only one that is closed, I'm kinda suprised we dont have more seamstresses in here. Anywho it was also his birthday yesterday and so i felt compelled to snap a photo of the groups thus far.

Mine is still MIA

YAY! Hey,is the spring in him holding out?

Grey is a colorful color.

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-12-27 22:20:18

At 12/25/08 12:28 PM, Tystarr wrote: yo yo yo im bout ready send mine out. Do I just write "send to Luis" on the package?

Of course not.

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-12-28 12:54:17

At 12/25/08 12:45 PM, GreyGreySilver wrote:

Mine is still MIA
YAY! Hey,is the spring in him holding out?

So far so good. I also recieved sirtom's today. Photo below.

If anyone needs to send me one, write me a PM so i can give you the mailing addressed.
Also i have an extra teddy trooper that didnt make it to the person i sent it to (it bounced back) does anyone want to participate? well if you arent already. Drop me a PM. You will need to work fairly quick. I DO want to wrap this up once and for all next month.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-12-28 15:25:38

So far so good. I also recieved sirtom's today. Photo below.

I am happy it has arrived, it doesn't look too bad along side the others. Paint seems a little fainter than I remember but it's not bad :3

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-12-28 15:44:00

At 12/28/08 12:54 PM, Luis wrote:
If anyone needs to send me one, write me a PM so i can give you the mailing addressed.
Also i have an extra teddy trooper that didnt make it to the person i sent it to (it bounced back) does anyone want to participate? well if you arent already. Drop me a PM. You will need to work fairly quick. I DO want to wrap this up once and for all next month.

Wow, those are looking really good. Anyway, who will be the judges? Just you?

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-12-28 22:07:40

dont know if you guys are aware that there is an actual flash game of designing this...search it...teddy trooper design.....im in love with all the urban art and kid robot and vynils...i HEARTZ MUNNYZ!!!.....ill post my pic up in a bit

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-02 18:08:33

Vikings every year

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-03 16:46:48

So hows this thread going?

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-03 16:48:58

pretty sure you get an infectious desease when you post in this thread, cus everyone is avoiding it like the pleague

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-03 16:51:14

At 1/3/09 04:48 PM, austinzombie wrote: pretty sure you get an infectious desease when you post in this thread, cus everyone is avoiding it like the pleague

yes i noticed that :(

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-03 18:38:54

At 12/15/08 11:14 PM, Luis wrote: heres some pics. i cant find the cord to my digital camera so this webcam pic will have to do for now. These look great. Oh ignore that little dunny on the far right. Its a placeholder until i finish mine lmao

Oh man, I really like that one on the left with the blue helmet. I wonder who made it?! :P

My Art ISU. Tell me what you think.

DeviantFart

YOU WANNA SEE SOME GOOD ART!? Well then you shouldn't click here.

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-04 13:14:14

At 1/3/09 06:38 PM, fofizzle wrote:
At 12/15/08 11:14 PM, Luis wrote: heres some pics. i cant find the cord to my digital camera so this webcam pic will have to do for now. These look great. Oh ignore that little dunny on the far right. Its a placeholder until i finish mine lmao
Oh man, I really like that one on the left with the blue helmet. I wonder who made it?! :P

No way, I hate that one like 9000 times because it sucks, whoever did that one should get a wrench up their anus. The one with the teal helmet next to it though, is THE shit.

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-04 17:24:40

Hmmm 2 viking themed troops. This may be because vikings own :3

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-04 21:06:43

I sent in a viking guy last year when I invented three characters - the Nordic Terror (named after his crusty old viking ship) theYetiNextDoor (who represents a particularly hairy FoFizzle) and Nobeard - the peg legged scourge of the high seas ( who represents a mutal friend who also happens to be of the female type (hense the no-beardedness)

Next year I'll stop drawing the nordic terror on my stuff and start using one of the other two

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-12 13:14:51

I was poking around the web and i saw some blurb that west coast artist Buff Monster was releasing a line of custom Teddy Trooper figs. I thought itd be worth showing here to kinda revive the project, now that im finally done with the sketchbook tour.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-12 18:56:51

Wow, I actually like it. Too bad I don't have $80 currently

If anyone can spare it, I would really appreciate $0.60 on paypal PM me perhaps?

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-25 12:29:30

Ok so I'm finally back in control of things and no longer traveling to any other meetups. So lets wrap this project up. If you intend to participate then be done by valentines day (Feb 14th). And that will be that. I'll travel up to the office to have the usual photo shoot and then those people who wanted theirs mailed back will get theirs back.

So it wont actually be a contest, because everyone who participated will win. I know it took a long time and all that so i thought that it would be fair to compensate everyone for their effort. So yeah, in return for your participating youll get some credit on the ng store and you also have the option of getting your teddy trooper back or it can stay at the ng office. But we'll cover that when the project ends.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-25 12:52:11

I guess that is okay. At least I get store credit.

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-25 13:29:25

Heh thats nice
It would be awesome if there would be more of these things, not contests, but just for fun, so ppl could show of their ideas and their talents for customizing....

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-25 16:10:14

At 1/12/09 01:14 PM, Luis wrote: I was poking around the web and i saw some blurb that west coast artist Buff Monster was releasing a line of custom Teddy Trooper figs. I thought itd be worth showing here to kinda revive the project, now that im finally done with the sketchbook tour.

oh my god buffmonster! He's a G, hmm maybe i'll not be cheap and buy a teddy to paint for you guys

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-26 14:55:04

WAIT!

ps May I have my guy back.

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-26 16:05:14

Actually I was wrong, if you let newgrounds keep yours you'll get a 20 dollar credit. if not then we'll mail yours back and you'll get some stickers.

The best one(s) will still get some sort of prize from me personally.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-26 16:56:23

At 1/26/09 04:05 PM, Luis wrote: Actually I was wrong, if you let newgrounds keep yours you'll get a 20 dollar credit. if not then we'll mail yours back and you'll get some stickers.

I still kind of want my old stickers :/

I'll have to decide...

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-26 17:11:30

At 1/26/09 04:05 PM, Luis wrote: Actually I was wrong, if you let newgrounds keep yours you'll get a 20 dollar credit. if not then we'll mail yours back and you'll get some stickers.

STORE CREDIT SOUNDS WICKED!!
NO teddy troop back for me please.

DeviantFart

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-27 15:25:04

Okay, just stick to what I syed in my letter.

If I win, I'm gunna miss you little buddy.

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2009-01-30 16:18:12

By the way, when exactly are we gonna find out who won/get the store credit?

DeviantFart