00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

OzoneOverdose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Electronic EP - Get involved!

23,226 Views | 369 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 00:42:11

Yay, I bought it and wrote a review. GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 06:41:10

YAYAYAYAAYAYYAYAAHAHAYHAYHAYAHYAHYAYYAYA OASDASNDANSIDA
ASDNAUSAYYAAYY

also i get extra moneys coz of 65 USc buys 1 AU dollar :P

DaNReD

BBS Signature

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 11:23:53

Great that it's out, but there's no credit to Elaine on my track, and the same on Nal's track.

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 11:55:18

Also, can anyone upload the 'Synthetica' text from the album cover to use in my Myspace banner.

Thanks

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 12:15:14

Wow. Some really good stuff on this album. I haven't bought it yet, but I will later today.
Mad gratz to everyone involved, and props to nal for the awesome idea.

Watch the album go gold just from NG users. Lulz.

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 13:35:40

*sigh* my name is different everywhere it goes.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 16:38:15

At 2/11/09 01:35 PM, Envy wrote: *sigh* my name is different everywhere it goes.

I know! That pissed me off.

If you check the tunecore discography for the album it says "~env~"

It says has both of the "ft. ---" for the songs, yet for some reason they didn't transfer over to iTunes.

Oh well. Atleast we know what to expect next time around.

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 17:43:17

Next time round, so there will be another one.
I'm registering my interest in advance.

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 18:06:56

Second one I know I'm ready for if there is another one. :D

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 20:37:33

At 2/11/09 01:35 PM, Envy wrote: *sigh* my name is different everywhere it goes.

First of all the mass confusiong of road being round.... Next thing you know, people are gonna be calling you envelop.

Want a cool TF2-based and Minecraft gaming forum? Check us out WDZClan.com

We're the largest pub TF2 community on Steam!

Also, check out my Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 20:54:01

I may as well change my gender to female and my age to 36. People will mix it up eventually anyways.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 21:52:24

I think you've got to put the "ft. ---" in the song title next time. I'm...kind of disappointed with iTunes in that respect.

Will plug it anyway.

(professional) singer. songwriter. smartass.

{Facebook} // {Soundcloud}

Latest releases: Optic Echoes // Starclad

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-11 22:39:29

At 2/11/09 09:52 PM, Liralei wrote: I think you've got to put the "ft. ---" in the song title next time. I'm...kind of disappointed with iTunes in that respect.

Will plug it anyway.

I think you're right.

It seems you can have multiple artists in the artist column, but "feat. ----" goes in the title column.

That really, really sucks. But, this was a learning experience.

Also, I think from now on it would be wise to stick to the name of which you have an account registered to on Newgrounds. It's cool and all to make new monikers, but it makes unnecessary work and kind of deteriorates from your existing fanbase - as people will not readily recognize a different name.

Again, learning experience, but still definitely a great finalized product.

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-12 01:12:47

At 2/11/09 10:39 PM, nal1200 wrote:
Also, I think from now on it would be wise to stick to the name of which you have an account registered to on Newgrounds. It's cool and all to make new monikers, but it makes unnecessary work and kind of deteriorates from your existing fanbase - as people will not readily recognize a different name.

Well, no one on newgrounds really knows me outside of the forum regs, but even they don't listen to my music, so I really don't care about changing my title. Also, I'm trying to get a commercial career going (slowly mind you) and I don't plan on sticking with newgrounds for anything other than comps.

Search Ruqal on itunes and you'll see I've all ready put out a solo cd.

quarl BandCamp

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-12 01:52:52

Perhaps in the future, the Artist column on should be written: Moniker (ngName). This would let those of us at NG know who's who, and also plug Newgrounds to an artist's existing fans.

BBS Signature

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-12 05:19:14

Argh! my mate bought my song off itunes and he wanted to sent it to a friend but couldnt coz of the itunes copyright thing. do any of the other sites that you can buy the album off, have the files as mp3? also so that when i buy the album i can use nero to put songs onto a cd in hi quality? coz i think you can only burn it though itunes at 128/kbs

DaNReD

BBS Signature

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-12 07:11:13

At 2/12/09 05:19 AM, danredda wrote: Argh! my mate bought my song off itunes and he wanted to sent it to a friend but couldnt coz of the itunes copyright thing. do any of the other sites that you can buy the album off, have the files as mp3? also so that when i buy the album i can use nero to put songs onto a cd in hi quality? coz i think you can only burn it though itunes at 128/kbs

WOW. You're asking THE ARTISTS on the album if there's any way you can infringe upon their copyright? Do you understand that people aren't supposed to have any ownership of any of the tracks on the album unless they've paid for it themselves? That's like half of what this whole project was about!

You, sir, are an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-12 10:04:42

At 2/12/09 05:19 AM, danredda wrote: Argh! my mate bought my song off itunes and he wanted to sent it to a friend but couldnt coz of the itunes copyright thing.

hahahahaha. You kids and your file sharing. In my day, we didn't have file sharing. We had metalica. Also, yeah there are things you can do, but I'm not telling you.

At 1/30/09 06:16 PM, nal1200 wrote:
At 1/30/09 06:13 PM, Nav wrote: Can I put it on a torrent site? PLEEEEASE?!
I shall poop in your mouth, good sir.

May that be a warning to you.

quarl BandCamp

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-12 13:21:39

The demo track's score rank is #1.
Any update on the front page post?

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-12 14:01:30

At 2/12/09 01:21 PM, Helixmusic wrote: The demo track's score rank is #1.
Any update on the front page post?

I talked to Mindchamber and he said he'd throw in a good word to Tommy.

We'll see, I suppose.

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-13 00:58:14

WOW. You're asking THE ARTISTS on the album if there's any way you can infringe upon their copyright? Do you understand that people aren't supposed to have any ownership of any of the tracks on the album unless they've paid for it themselves? That's like half of what this whole project was about!

You, sir, are an idiot

i wasnt intending to do anything against the copywright...
but i should have realised thats why they have the copywright anyway :/
my bad.

DaNReD

BBS Signature

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-15 20:19:06

When will we recieve an update on sales and payment?

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-16 03:41:52

At 2/15/09 08:19 PM, Helixmusic wrote: When will we recieve an update on sales and payment?

Copied and pasted from the e-mail I sent out on February 9th:

"As soon as they mail me the accounting page i'll forward it to all of you and we'll has fun."

To elaborate, trending reports (weekly reports) are made available every wednesday. I will download them and forward to all copies.

So expect to see some numbers on Wednesday.

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-16 04:00:55

But sir, trend reports cost munniez. Please don't go buying too many of them or I'll start to feel bad :(

quarl BandCamp

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-16 13:49:19

whoops, lawl

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-16 16:52:31

At 2/16/09 04:00 AM, Quarl wrote: But sir, trend reports cost munniez. Please don't go buying too many of them or I'll start to feel bad :(

One of the biggest risks an entrepreneur like me takes is making a profit out of the initially investment.

I had originally planned on forfeiting my own personal benefits for the good of the experiment as a whole, so you needn't feel sowwy for mes. :3

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-16 17:16:48

At 2/16/09 04:52 PM, nal1200 wrote:
At 2/16/09 04:00 AM, Quarl wrote: But sir, trend reports cost munniez. Please don't go buying too many of them or I'll start to feel bad :(
One of the biggest risks an entrepreneur like me takes is making a profit out of the initially investment.

I had originally planned on forfeiting my own personal benefits for the good of the experiment as a whole, so you needn't feel sowwy for mes. :3

Yeah, good point sir. Though I have a feeling your tracks gonna sell the most anyways :P

quarl BandCamp

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-19 02:49:42

sooo... when will the next one be launched? im still pissed that I missed this.

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-19 03:44:07

it depends on weather this one is successful and worth the time and effort.

DaNReD

BBS Signature

Response to Electronic EP - Get involved! 2009-02-19 08:17:55

Yeah, I'm pretty upset about not being able to sign up to the last one either. I really wanted to give it my best, but unfortunately my computer died and the company I ordered a new one from *still* hasn't sent it. So I just cancelled my order and hope to get my money back soon. :/

I really hope you can find the time to organize another one sometime, Nal. :)