00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

craigfarndell just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Grr... Dtv Coupon!!

3,042 Views | 5 Replies

Grr... Dtv Coupon!! 2008-09-16 00:15:14

Look at these asshole! I have never applied for dtv coupon and yet, they rejected me! They think we already applied for the coupon but we never applied it and never received it. Here's a quote from appealing response.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 4:27 AM
Subject: TV Converter Box Coupon Program Appeal Decision
To: aigamerds@gmail.com

August 28, 2008

Dear Consumer:

This email is in response to your appeal of the denial of your coupon application. We have reviewed the information you provided in your appeal and all applications submitted for your household. Your duplicate application remains denied because your household has already been approved for, or has already received two coupons.

If you have reapplied because your coupons have expired or you have not received your coupons, we are prohibited by law from replacing your coupons. While we understand that many situations may have caused your coupons to expire, we are prohibited, under all circumstances, from replacing coupons.

If you have applied recently, but have not yet received your coupons, you can now expect to receive your coupons within 30 days from when you apply. Should you not receive your coupons within that time period, please be patient as mailing delays have been known to occur.

Program information is available on the website at www.DTV2009.gov.

Sincerely,

Consumer Support Center
TV Converter Box Coupon Program
------
Doesn't this drives you mad?!?! Did they said that my coupon expired?!?! Bullshit! I didn't even received it. I'm thinking of suing them.

Grr... Dtv Coupon!!

Response to Grr... Dtv Coupon!! 2008-09-16 00:20:34

lol good luck with that to bad it wont make the lower court system

Response to Grr... Dtv Coupon!! 2008-09-16 00:45:50

At 9/16/08 12:20 AM, IamMajik wrote: http://www.johnsrevenge.com/?id=3d086b38 5f89d4221e5a7a22e66547d1

mmmm.... tasty spam. OH WAIT NO!!

Response to Grr... Dtv Coupon!! 2008-09-16 00:56:29

Sorry for double post but I got something to say. Even my parent were very angry. Here's their quote.

"Your system of sending out the coupons is so corrupted!
You have no method of keeping track who and what address those said coupons were sent or used.
Someone else is happy to receive extra coupons, not us! Or, is it possible that you never sent anything out?
Or, is it possible your own employees are keeping extra coupons? Hey, 40 bucks, I don't mind spend $20 for one! Go fuck yourself!"

Response to Grr... Dtv Coupon!! 2008-09-16 00:59:36

This thread fails. It's more than obvious to anyone without a vaccuum between his (or her) ears that this email was just a phishing scam, and anyone who'd respond to it is an idiot.

Also, you fail for quoting untrue statements from your "parents" and fail even harder for doing it with such unintelligible grammar and spelling.

I'm tired. -_- I've become irritable. I think I should go to bed now.

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to Grr... Dtv Coupon!! 2008-09-16 01:02:42

At 9/16/08 12:59 AM, Shuko wrote: This thread fails. It's more than obvious to anyone without a vaccuum between his (or her) ears that this email was just a phishing scam, and anyone who'd respond to it is an idiot.

Also, you fail for quoting untrue statements from your "parents" and fail even harder for doing it with such unintelligible grammar and spelling.

I'm tired. -_- I've become irritable. I think I should go to bed now.

I'm sorry but this isn't an English class, this is discussion about DTV coupon. So, I would like to stay on topic as possible.