00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Schwicky just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Sketchbook Thread!

4,416 Views | 32 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to My Sketchbook Thread! 2008-12-24 07:32:12

HEY NEWGROUNDS! :D
I know I haven't posted any art recently, but I promise I will soon! When I get back, I'll post the final copy of my major artwork.

I'm going away after Christmas on Boxing day, and won't be back till the 15th of January! So I won't be on Newgrounds till then :(
But I drew a picture a couple days ago, and I will have more for you soon :)

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3
Merry Christmas to Night-mare, Rig, MissingNYC, TehConcept, Foangel, Gagsy, Writersblock, HolyTomato, Timmy, Whirlguy, ReNaeNae, PrivateJoker92, Mwmike, Adio, Luis, Toast... uh... well, thats all the Newgrounders I can think of right now really. Doberman7, drknes, Jamoke, UnknownFury, xports... yeah. Well, EVERYONE AT NEWGROUNDS, AND ALL THE MODS & STAFF! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A FUN-FILLED NEW YEAR!

I can't be screwed writing up a news post, so I'll do it when I get back.
Big thanks to everyone who's posted in this thread so far :)
Here's a picture. It's a... skeleton Santa thingy. I dunno, I just started drawing, and this is how it turned out really :3

My Sketchbook (2008)

My Sketchbook Thread!

My Art Thread! || Flash Reg Lounge! || CTSG Collab! :'( //

"And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive..."

BBS Signature

Response to My Sketchbook Thread! 2008-12-24 07:53:31

I really like that abstract-ish painting. But it could really use some nice shadows =P

facebook.com/brainmanofficial

Response to My Sketchbook Thread! 2008-12-24 08:00:26

At 12/24/08 07:53 AM, Detejubaraaleks wrote: I really like that abstract-ish painting. But it could really use some nice shadows =P

Thanks man :)
Yeah, this was just a quick little picture, I couldn't really be fucked shading it to be honest.
But thanks man!

And Merry Christmas <3

My Art Thread! || Flash Reg Lounge! || CTSG Collab! :'( //

"And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive..."

BBS Signature