00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine

4,721 Views | 42 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2008-12-24 02:34:28

Love,
,evoL

i love you

Old art thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /979013

If you love me, you will look at my clothing as well: http://surrealserendipity.bigcartel .com/

BBS Signature

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2008-12-24 03:53:42

At 12/24/08 01:35 AM, Spaghetti14 wrote:
At 9/8/08 04:41 AM, HappyBull wrote: yeh rad yo
I'm assuming this idea is taken from JTHM.

i know wut jthm is, but i dont really see how that has anything to do with the drawing lmao. i drew it during summer school cuz i was bored and it sounded like a good concept.

but yeh jhonen is alrigh, dont like him nearly as much as i used to when i was like 11 or some shit but he does some badass heavily inked and extremely detailed shit.

Btw, I like your spongebob charactatures.

yeh man thanks and wutnot.

yeh the new thing should be done in the next couple days. has nothing to do w/ xmas tho. it should be pretty cool. cuz even tho i sprinkle when i tinkle im always neat and wipe der seat, knaddimean??

At 12/24/08 02:34 AM, XxDaRkReDxX wrote:
Love,
,evoL
i love you

freds cool i know righ

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2009-01-31 19:28:51

so wat up? u smoking as we speak? takin an inhale of the flavuh of the week

BBS Signature

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2009-03-13 03:49:28

yeh its just a quick sketch of pen and ink that hap originated betwixt math and history classes but iiiii cant resist posting it. ive got a shitload of unfinished stuff too but meh, anyone who cares (ie nobody) will have to wait until i finish them to witness their procrastinated pulchritudinousnesssssssss

NOTE: the fact that his name and douchebag are pronounced the same and he was the worlds first douchebag is purely coincidental

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2009-03-13 03:52:12

ohhh yeh that shits not really in my usual style. lately ive been doin more cartoony stuff. if you could see all the shite in my notebook YOUR MIND COULD POSSIBLY BE BLOWN BUT MOST LIKELY IT WON'T BECAUSE MY MEDIOCRE ART IS NOT AS IMPRESSIVE AS ONES BY OTHER PEOPLE THAT YOU HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST

BBS Signature

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2009-09-13 01:56:32

BBS Signature

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2009-09-13 03:19:15

At 9/13/09 01:56 AM, HappyBull wrote: cheggit out nigs
http://TehMadCow.deviantart.com/art/Flap e-Jake-and-Ko-Nukkiez-136846823

holy shit.

HOLY SHIT.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2009-09-13 04:31:01

At 9/13/09 03:19 AM, idiot-monarch wrote:
At 9/13/09 01:56 AM, HappyBull wrote: cheggit out nigs
http://TehMadCow.deviantart.com/art/Flap e-Jake-and-Ko-Nukkiez-136846823
holy shit.

HOLY SHIT.

lmfao. yeh flapjacks rad as phuq. its like, only shit ive completed in a long time & longest ive worked on something in a long time

BBS Signature

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2009-09-13 21:03:01

jesus christ art forum is slow as fuck how come no one posts are you faggots a buncha lurking fucks or wut

BBS Signature

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2009-09-13 21:08:14

At 9/13/09 09:03 PM, MadCow wrote: jesus christ art forum is slow as fuck how come no one posts are you faggots a buncha lurking fucks or wut

lmao nvm just clicked hella threads & nothing worth posting in

BBS Signature

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2009-09-13 21:08:27

At 9/13/09 09:03 PM, MadCow wrote: jesus christ art forum is slow as fuck how come no one posts are you faggots a buncha lurking fucks or wut

fuck fuck fuck shit shit shit lurking motherfucker blat blat
fuck yeah art totally fucking awesome fuck shit tits balls dick cunt ass

happy now?

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2009-09-13 21:34:04

At 9/13/09 09:08 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
fuck fuck fuck shit shit shit lurking motherfucker blat blat
fuck yeah art totally fucking awesome fuck shit tits balls dick cunt ass
happy now?

ive never been happy for one second in my entire god damn life. dont you dare fucking patronize me

BBS Signature

Response to Madcow: The Art Of The Angry Bovine 2009-09-14 17:52:01

nice job, and kill whitey.