00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trance, techno and... nothing more?

2,476 Views | 33 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Trance, techno and... nothing more? 2008-08-21 08:04:40

At 8/21/08 07:56 AM, Carf wrote:
I have send DarksidE a PM, hope that he responds.

hahaha. Fuck that. Darkside will only laugh at you and scratch his balls. PM Rucklo. Granted, there's really nothing any of the mods can do either. If you really want new genres in the audio portal, you're gonna have to send Tom a mail bomb. Granted, he's received tons of threats like that, so even if you did send him one it's not like it would phase him much.

quarl BandCamp

Response to Trance, techno and... nothing more? 2008-08-21 08:07:18

hahaha. Fuck that. Darkside will only laugh at you and scratch his balls. PM Rucklo. Granted, there's really nothing any of the mods can do either. If you really want new genres in the audio portal, you're gonna have to send Tom a mail bomb. Granted, he's received tons of threats like that, so even if you did send him one it's not like it would phase him much.

For what I have seen and read Dark should be a reliable Mod, but thanks for the advice.

Retro never get old!

Response to Trance, techno and... nothing more? 2008-08-21 08:40:32

At 8/21/08 08:07 AM, Carf wrote:
For what I have seen and read Dark should be a reliable Mod, but thanks for the advice.

Well, from what I've seen and read I'd think the exact opposite, but what the hell do I know. He probably does a lot of work behind the scenes. His input with the macs has been huge too. honestly, I just think his desired image has prevented me from seeing him as the genuine hero he really is. Also, I haven't got a lot of sleep in the last few days so I'm pretty damn cranky.

quarl BandCamp

Response to Trance, techno and... nothing more? 2008-08-21 12:37:17

Well, from what I've seen and read I'd think the exact opposite, but what the hell do I know. He probably does a lot of work behind the scenes. His input with the macs has been huge too. honestly, I just think his desired image has prevented me from seeing him as the genuine hero he really is. Also, I haven't got a lot of sleep in the last few days so I'm pretty damn cranky.

Have a little rest Quarl, after the hard fight from today ;) You deserve it. ;p

Retro never get old!