00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mibrudabot1225 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Me = Furious

2,708 Views | 33 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Me = Furious 2008-08-19 16:43:56

yo do u remeber what the guys screen name was... well if you did report that bitch and there are programs that can get the email address and info off a screen name uummm watelse... oh and thats wat pussies do they steal shit from hard working artist like myself and u and mnay others.....

(>**)>JESUS H. CHRIST Is Who I Follow<(**<)

Response to Me = Furious 2008-08-19 17:22:09

At 8/19/08 03:57 PM, Suspended-3rd-Chord wrote:
At 8/19/08 10:10 AM, sorohanro wrote:
At 8/19/08 09:45 AM, Bjra wrote: Does this mean I cant sell anything I've uploaded to newgrounds?
no, that means that no one else can sell YOUR work or use it in commercial projects without an specific agreement on it
now to slightly veer in a different direction- do all the audio artists that get their music used in front page submissions get a small share/royalty fee? or games- because most popular games are sponsored by game websites, such as Armor Games, Free World Group, Kongregate, etc. I dont think all artists get a small sum of the money when it is indeed commercial :/

i'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before- link me in please.

Yeah.. I believe one of my songs was used in one sponsored by the Free World Group. If the flash artists are doing something for commercial use, under the creative commons license they're supposed to negotiate with the artist. Personally I care less for most things. If I was going to make a song with the intention to make money with it, I wouldn't upload it to NG (well.. except for contests.. as they now have cash prizes for audio artists as well)

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to Me = Furious 2008-08-19 21:47:59

At 8/19/08 04:43 PM, PARASITIC-TOYs wrote: yo do u remeber what the guys screen name was... well if you did report that bitch and there are programs that can get the email address and info off a screen name uummm watelse... oh and thats wat pussies do they steal shit from hard working artist like myself and u and mnay others.....

that person was not against nate he just wnated permission for the song to be in his album he wasn't the stealer

Response to Me = Furious 2008-09-30 00:18:10

At 9/29/08 11:43 PM, zellers wrote: Sorry to bump a 10 day old topic. But I just have too.
I've always wanted someone to say this

At 8/19/08 11:37 AM, dj-Nate wrote: and shit's gonna hit the fan.
So I could say this:

That'd be pretty gross if shit actually did hit the fan.

(sorry XD)

lol, Zellers.... (shakes head).

How much you getting paid for your songs anyways?

:P

Audio Surgery

I got my wisdom teeth fing pulled

BBS Signature