00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

that certain something

1,067 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

that certain something 2008-08-18 16:21:51

Hey
I need help
I'm making music with fruity loops and i'm not really a pro but i can make little songs
But the real Problem i find is that my songs miss that certain something

i hope you can understand my english :)

Response to that certain something 2008-08-18 16:30:58

Check out this topic, these guys will help you determine what your songs lack. Make sure you follow the requesting guidelines.

Response to that certain something 2008-08-19 03:54:52

why do people always search for *that something* ? What is *that something* ? you know what you are missing? Confidence and the will to take the time to learn and grow! Making music is not a thing what you learn after playing around with fruityloops for 3 days. Making music is a form of art which you have to learn how to control. NOONE out here can tell YOU what YOU have todo to make YOUR music better. We only can give you some advice but there is seriously noone who can or will snap his finger and instantly make your track better. Learn how the software works, learn to listen and look for options and possiblilities. Dare to make changes and dare to do something different. Dont become standarized, learn how effects work, learn how a g/d vst is installed and how it works, after that, you can show us what you have done and we will OOOOW and AAAWW and bow on our knees to show you some respect..

Until then.....

(Mubles something in the background about peole and making music... lazy bastards...)

Retro never get old!

Response to that certain something 2008-08-19 05:14:50

At 8/18/08 04:30 PM, GronmonSE wrote: Check out this topic, these guys will help you determine what your songs lack. Make sure you follow the requesting guidelines.

they dont know crap about audio. once me and WB left, that is ;)

Click the link in my sig~