00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

GameCube Club

215,749 Views | 7,148 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-05 22:03:01

At 6/5/06 04:05 AM, Guitardude91304 wrote:
At 5/30/06 12:41 PM, -Mazza- wrote:
I hate the Wizzrobes. So damn annoying.

Oh I know how you feel. When you try to shoot an arrow at them but they get you with a fireball first. Uhhgg.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-06 20:25:48

At 5/30/06 12:41 PM, -Mazza- wrote: No, it just has more benefits if you play it on the Wii. It's the same game. Well, at most it'll be two discs, but I doubt it'll actually cost extra.

There are indeed two versions. You pretty much have to decide whether you want it on the Wii or GCN, since one won't work on the other. I think you'll have the option of using the classic controller on the Wii, though.

But for a price. Those big flying Seahats. They scare the hell out of me. :"(

I know. Just seeing them come at me makes me panic. Especially since they come so fast, and they're so huge.

I heart the Darknuts though. They's fun. COUNTER COUNTER COUNTER.

You know that pit of trials you have to do on Outset Island in order to get one of the Triforce Charts? When you go past the room with the chart in it and continue on to get a piece of heart, the last battle (4 Darknuts) = one of the nuttiest battles in the game.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-07 11:40:23

At 6/5/06 04:05 AM, Guitardude91304 wrote: I hate the Wizzrobes. So damn annoying.

True that. The one miniboss battle with the upgraded Wizzrobe and the Darknut was hell.

At 6/6/06 08:25 PM, -King_Nothing- wrote: There are indeed two versions. You pretty much have to decide whether you want it on the Wii or GCN, since one won't work on the other. I think you'll have the option of using the classic controller on the Wii, though.

How totally lame.

I'll get the Wii version probably. WII BETTER COME OUT BEFORE ZELDA. Otherwise I'll have to wait to play Zelda >: o

I know. Just seeing them come at me makes me panic. Especially since they come so fast, and they're so huge.

Aye.

You know that pit of trials you have to do on Outset Island in order to get one of the Triforce Charts? When you go past the room with the chart in it and continue on to get a piece of heart, the last battle (4 Darknuts) = one of the nuttiest battles in the game.

Just four? I thought there were more, like six or something. Either way, I loved that part.

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-07 19:35:34

At 6/7/06 11:40 AM, -Mazza- wrote: How totally lame.

I'll get the Wii version probably. WII BETTER COME OUT BEFORE ZELDA. Otherwise I'll have to wait to play Zelda >: o

It won't. They'll be out at the same time ;) You have no worries.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-07 19:45:55

At 6/7/06 07:35 PM, -King_Nothing- wrote:
At 6/7/06 11:40 AM, -Mazza- wrote: How totally lame.

It won't. They'll be out at the same time ;) You have no worries.

why did Nintendo change the Revolution's name to Wii? Thats such a crappy name for a console. So if I buy it, I gonna call it it's original name: Nintendo Revolution. I also heard that it's gonna sell for $250.00

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-07 22:41:03

At 6/7/06 07:45 PM, Doobiemaster123 wrote: why did Nintendo change the Revolution's name to Wii? Thats such a crappy name for a console. So if I buy it, I gonna call it it's original name: Nintendo Revolution. I also heard that it's gonna sell for $250.00

Nintendo said "Revolution" was just a code name since the beggining and said it was certain to change. I don't know why you're so suprised. Calling it the revolution is pretty foolish if you ask me. It'd be like calling the Gamecube the "Dolphin" or the N64 the "Reality".

Oh and last thing, It's not a sure thing that it'll be released for 250$. The only official word on Nintendo is that it will be sold for"no more than 250$". So just like a lot of other people I know here and at IGN, i'm hoping it could still cost 200$.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-08 11:06:18

At 6/7/06 07:45 PM, Doobiemaster123 wrote:
why did Nintendo change the Revolution's name to Wii? Thats such a crappy name for a console. So if I buy it, I gonna call it it's original name: Nintendo Revolution. I also heard that it's gonna sell for $250.00

trust me, Wii actualy sounds original next to the Xbox360 and PS3...and you're NEVER going to call it the revolution forever.
and it will not go for 250 dollars.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-08 13:01:00

At 6/7/06 07:35 PM, -King_Nothing- wrote: It won't. They'll be out at the same time ;) You have no worries.

Awesome.

At 6/7/06 10:41 PM, Guitardude91304 wrote: Oh and last thing, It's not a sure thing that it'll be released for 250$. The only official word on Nintendo is that it will be sold for"no more than 250$". So just like a lot of other people I know here and at IGN, i'm hoping it could still cost 200$.

Aye.

It'll probably cost more over here though, just like how the PS3 will cost $800 in Europe(And NO cheaper version) and $600 in America. So the $250 might be the Europe price.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-08 17:23:18

At 6/8/06 11:06 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 6/7/06 07:45 PM, Doobiemaster123 wrote:
trust me, Wii actualy sounds original next to the Xbox360 and PS3...and you're NEVER going to call it the revolution forever.
and it will not go for 250 dollars.

-Majin-Wilder and Guitardude91304 are right about the Nintendo Wii. I'll just call it the Wii then. But you would think that Nintendo would think of a better name than Wii. And when I said the price of the Wii was $250.00, thats what I thought the price was going to be.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-08 19:03:58

Hey, i'm new here, saw this club, and thought i'd say hey.

Given the comments on the wii, i think i'll say my piece on the matter.

At the beginning, I heard it and my instant reaction was WTF? there's no way that's serious, but, after hearing the official explanation of it....... IDK, it seems apt to me, pretty cool, even.

I've never been more excited about an upcoming generation of consoles (I WAS gonna have the GC as my last) but the wii is making me stay for now, I just can't wait to see how it works out

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-08 21:19:01

At 6/8/06 05:23 PM, Doobiemaster123 wrote: I'll just call it the Wii then. But you would think that Nintendo would think of a better name than Wii.

Nintendo's strategy is amazingly smart. First off the Name Wii is a lot more of a mainstream name then "revoluion" is. Since Nintendo's plan is to make it a mainstream system that's appealing to non gamers as well, the name Wii really makes sense.

Another genious thing about the name is that it was basically free publicity. And lots of it. Shorty after they announced the name change, Everyone was talking about it all over forums and the internet. So much, that it completly eclipesed any info that was given at nearly the same time for the Xbox or PS3. Even now everyone knows about the Wii instead of the Revolution.

Trust me, the name will catch on. The name Google and Yahoo sounded wierd at first but they caught on. The name Wii will be sure to become a household name soon enough.

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-08 21:52:37

At 6/8/06 09:19 PM, Guitardude91304 wrote:
At 6/8/06 05:23 PM, Doobiemaster123 wrote: I'll just call it the Wii then. But you would think that Nintendo would think of a better name than the Wii.
Trust me, the name will catch on. The name Google and Yahoo sounded wierd at first but they caught on. The name Wii will be sure to become a household name soon enough.

You got a point there. I've been researching on the Wii for a couple weeks now, so I don't know a lot yet about the Wii. So you're probibably right about the name catching on.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-09 11:14:51

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-09 11:34:15

At 6/9/06 11:14 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: Super Smash Bros. brawl (beta)!!!!

it's a joke, guys.

Memories return.

Memories of ugly muscular men dressed as Mary and Luigi.

Also that was a swell video.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-09 14:57:53

At 6/9/06 11:34 AM, -Mazza- wrote:
Memories return.

sexy ones

Memories of ugly muscular men dressed as Mary and Luigi.

i'm scared of the fat-guy "dressed" like kirby...and metaknight.

Also that was a swell video.

i'm not happy of posting it.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-10 07:35:30

I'm positive I've found Reggie's Last.FM account.

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-14 16:49:32

/Metroid Prime: Hunters get

Done all 4 planets once, and I've done fire + ice twice. i have all weapons except for the sniper (Where the fuck do i get that by the way - i've killed the hunter who has it before, but not a clue where to find the actual weapon)

Got 7 missile expansions and 8 universal expansions, only have 3 energy tanks though, anyone have a list of where tanks are?

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-14 17:34:59

At 6/14/06 04:49 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: /Metroid Prime: Hunters get

is the main story any good?

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-14 18:28:01

At 6/14/06 05:34 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 6/14/06 04:49 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: /Metroid Prime: Hunters get
is the main story any good?

It's all about the mysterious highly advanced race in non-Galactic-Federation territory who suddenly disappeared (sound familiar?). basically as far as I've gathered, they sacrificed themselves to seal off this giant malignant tumour, and you have to go and fight it for no apparent reason rather than simply take one of the octaviums and throw it away so that the paralell dimension can never be opened... It's pretty cool, although the random hunter (other bounty hunters) battles can get a bit annoying.

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-15 11:09:56

At 6/14/06 06:28 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
It's all about the mysterious highly advanced race in non-Galactic-Federation territory who suddenly disappeared (sound familiar?). basically as far as I've gathered, they sacrificed themselves to seal off this giant malignant tumour, and you have to go and fight it for no apparent reason rather than simply take one of the octaviums and throw it away so that the paralell dimension can never be opened... It's pretty cool, although the random hunter (other bounty hunters) battles can get a bit annoying.

if you ask me, it sounds like metroid prime 2...

btw, i just wanted to know your options; who wants a metroid game were samus acan actualy interact with friendly aliens, for a chage?

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-15 11:32:44

At 6/15/06 11:09 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: btw, i just wanted to know your options; who wants a metroid game were samus acan actualy interact with friendly aliens, for a chage?

I want one where it features a large amount of small areas on seperate planets, with a Galatic Federation home planet you can explore while you're not there.

Or let you walk around your ship while the next level is loading.

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-16 09:24:41

At 6/15/06 11:32 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:

and decorate it. :o

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-17 01:12:56

This plase is hugeormous! I joint! Now my story. I fell in love with a jet black GNC on Xmas 2001. I got Luigi's Mansion with that. It made Xmas spooky! I was like wooow and before that I just pretended my N64 was a GNC X3. As for owning a platinum one, It depends on the rest of the colours in your living room... yeah and actually too many things are that colour so black is best, but I'll customize it.

Morally Challenged

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-17 01:48:14

heh.

GameCube Club

Morally Challenged

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-17 14:57:34

At 6/16/06 09:24 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 6/15/06 11:32 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
and decorate it. :o

With the slain heads of previous bosses

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-17 15:07:38

At 6/17/06 01:48 AM, EchidnaJoe wrote: heh.

No.
if you think that sory exuce of a controler is like the wii's, then i'll find you and kill you.
welcome to the club, cub!

anywayz, playing baiten kaitos for a short wile again, and the ears bleeding bad voise acting makes me cry.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-17 23:26:49

At 6/17/06 03:07 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 6/17/06 01:48 AM, EchidnaJoe wrote: heh.
No.
if you think that sory exuce of a controler is like the wii's, then i'll find you and kill you.
welcome to the club, cub!

anywayz, playing baiten kaitos for a short wile again, and the ears bleeding bad voise acting makes me cry.

How dare you think Baten Kaitos is a good game! It's sequel came faster then the last Matrix movie and people care even less about it! I should find your balls and lick the hell out of them until the hair is gone!

Morally Challenged

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-18 01:28:14

At 6/17/06 11:26 PM, EchidnaJoe wrote: How dare you think Baten Kaitos is a good game! It's sequel came faster then the last Matrix movie and people care even less about it! I should find your balls and lick the hell out of them until the hair is gone!

I realize you're probably just joking or playfully messing around. But even so, calm down. We don't want to any arguments started simply over people's opinions.

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-18 08:37:49

At 6/17/06 11:26 PM, EchidnaJoe wrote:
How dare you think Baten Kaitos is a good game! It's sequel came faster then the last Matrix movie and people care even less about it! I should find your balls and lick the hell out of them until the hair is gone!

...it is.
look, i just don't like the voise acting, but just because it's a "card game" at heart, does not mean it's bad. the suroundings look stunning even for pre-renderd backgrounds, and the character-monster modelling also is out of this world.
...and what does it have to do with having a sequel anyway? the sequel is not even in shops yet, and it's NOT a sequel, but a prequel.

...and i don't like your talk about licking my balls till my hair is gone, kinda sounds homo-erotic.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-06-18 08:54:48

At 6/17/06 11:26 PM, EchidnaJoe wrote: I should find your balls and lick the hell out of them until the hair is gone!

You must be Hard Gay.

Only less manly.

GameCube Club