00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LightyJaeger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

..::Art Request Thread::..

25,611 Views | 168 Replies

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-08-09 08:52:19

I'm looking for an artist to create the artwork for a CD i'm producing. If possible an anime artist.

If someone is interested just contact me with a pm.

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-08-11 20:10:19

Hi,

as i say here i'm looking for a partner artist to make quality flash games :D

i can add that i have half coded 2 games:
1) a turn based game that the goal it's to reach the base chossing the right path, i have several of the art needed (i have brought it) but can be good if we add a little more :)
2)a clon of a game that i have see in the arcade machines several years ago where you manage a spider that only can move in the edges of a black square. if you move out of the square you can form lines that going to erase the black background to reveal the image below the darkness. in the box there are ball bouncing that if they touch you or the lines you die.

anyway i'm looking a long term partnership to make a lot of games :D

i'm planning to split the ganancies 50/50 of sponsorship, ads whatever we get :D

Regards.

Looking for a artist partner to make quality flash games, PM if you are interested

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-08-12 13:25:57

Hey guys,
We're currently looking for a talented pixel artist to work on one of our current game projects. If you are interested please send me a PM or simply reply to this topic. This is a PAYING job!

[THE JOB]
We're looking for artists to work on our upcoming game, The Farm. Artists will be responsible for:

* Character, vehicle and effect animations and graphics
* Environmental graphics (scenery in the background of the game)
* Animating a few cut scenes (intro, game over)

A screenshot of the game using some place-holder graphics can be found here http://www.darkrealmstudios.com/SITE_IMA GES/PROJECTS/TheFarm/0.jpg

We're only considering artists that can show us examples of their previous work. Refer to my blog post
here to see if its been taken or not.

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-08-12 19:33:07

Need help for my flash series, posted here.

I don't really shoot babies... or do I?

BBS Signature

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-08-21 14:59:00

Lawl and Order

It's for me as well as a few other people. Check my page for details.

We'll need:

Inside of courtroom BG
Inside convenience store BG
Jail Cell BG

Please notify Cupcake (the animator) if you'd like to participate. PM me or Carnage if you'd like to view the script.

Looking forward to your help!

Urrrnn.......urrrrhhh.........eerra aaghhh.............

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-08-24 10:31:22

Hey NG... Help needed for a CoD4 clan logo
info HERE
Please help =)

Help needed Here

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-08-27 21:45:07

ARTIST WANTED FOR RPG

Pm me if interested will get credit when game is finished must know how to draw:P for rpg game (think adventure quest) all you would have to draw is characters

(ad on page found here)

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-09-15 07:42:24

I'm looking for an artist to make a preloader image for my Madness Day 2009 Submission.

This will be a PAID project and the quality will need to be up to the standard of the original preloader image.

The Image will just be Krinkel's Jebus character exchanged with the character I'm using in My Animation

Since Time is obviously of the essence, I'll probably grab the first artist that looks capable and has decent content submitted to Newgrounds or DeviantArt.

PM Me if you're interested and check the status on my User page to see if the position is still available, thanks!

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-09-16 21:16:09

Spriters and Artists needed...

http://chris-86.newgrounds.com/news/post /375080

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-09-22 11:56:09

I am looking for an creative artist/illustrator for a flash game that I have been working on. I already have a couple people working with me (on the design of the game, concepts, interface design, website design and programmers) and we are lacking a good artist.

Before I go on any further, I don't know if we will be making money out of it, sooooo if you want money up front, you might not be the person we are looking for. ALTHOUGH, if the project works out and we do sell the game, you will get a fair cut.

The illustrations will need to be drawn out and colored. We will tell you what we need (the general idea) and hope that you can use some of your creativity and draw it as we explained. The dimensions will be around 760x150, and I can think of three we need right now. We will need a few more in the future. You should be good at semi realistic drawings and possibly a cartoonish aspect. The game is coming together slowly but surely and we hope to have a final release by the end of the month or early October.

Anywho, if you think you are interested shoot me an email qtohya1[at]gmail.com OR pm me here :D

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-09-25 16:28:08

Artist For Platformer Request

http://punkmetalguy31.newgrounds.com/new s/post/378961

many thanks :D

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-09-29 17:54:58

Still looking:

I am looking for an creative artist/illustrator for a flash game that I have been working on. I already have a couple people working with me (on the design of the game, concepts, interface design, website design and programmers) and we are lacking a good artist.

Before I go on any further, I don't know if we will be making money out of it, sooooo if you want money up front, you might not be the person we are looking for. ALTHOUGH, if the project works out and we do sell the game, you will get a fair cut.

The illustrations will need to be drawn out and colored. We will tell you what we need (the general idea) and hope that you can use some of your creativity and draw it as we explained. The dimensions will be around 760x150, and I can think of three we need right now. We will need a few more in the future. You should be good at semi realistic drawings and possibly a cartoonish aspect. The game is coming together slowly but surely and we hope to have a final release by the end of the month or early October.

Anywho, if you think you are interested shoot me an email qtohya1[at]gmail.com OR pm me here :D

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-02 22:30:39

Alright. I know this is a slim chance, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask...

I'm in need of an artist who can story board. It's a new series created and written by me, called "Critical Point". It's being animated by MyKindOfFlash, who actually just recently posted a short which is now on the front page. However, due to the tedious nature of animating and my lack of art skills, I need someone to story board the episodes. You would be fully credited of course. if you're interested, reply to this or PM me.

The animation stands at a full cast (Very talented I might add. Final lines are coming in), full scripts and concept art.

Thanks to anyone who reads.

Ja Shin Ya

PS: Here are some concepts drawn by MyKindOfFlash for your viewing pleasure.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/
ll303/JoshM0688/RevisedGaryGali.png

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/
ll303/JoshM0688/OldWoman-1.png

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-02 22:31:43

I apologize for the crappy links. I find it annoying that we can't edit our posts.

[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/

ll303/JoshM0688/RevisedGaryGali.png[/IMG ]

[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/

ll303/JoshM0688/OldWoman-1.png[/IMG]

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-02 22:32:55

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-02 22:41:13

not really requesting artists, but i need more people to join my collab

Come one, Come all!

BBS Signature

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-03 21:11:02

!!!!REQUESTING CARD ART!!!!

Hi,

So I'm working on a video card game and I need artists to do the art stuff for the cards (I'm also recruiting a main artist for the rest of the stuff; if interested sign up here).

I'll be looking for several people to take positions as I've already got an expanding list of 100 cards (may be expanded or truncated... we'll see).

QUALIFICATIONS FOR CARD ARTIST
- Must be able to make beautiful .PNG art
- Must be willing to contribute at least 10 pieces

TASKS FOR CARD ARTISTS
- Make funky, spiritual, mystical, or otherwise art for cards. Currently they are being displayed as 160x100 but keep in mind that this may change depending on the Main Artist.
- Make funky, spiritual, mystical or otherwise portraits or character art for the Talent cards. Currently they are being displayed as 160x220 but keep in mind that this may change depending on the Main Artist.

REWARD FOR CARD ARTISTS
- A sub-gallery displaying your art where there will be a link to wherever you want
- A link from the 'credits' page

Apply for this position by a private IM. Please have several pieces ready for me to judge your style and talent. I will be making a tentative list of artists and, after finding my Main Artist, we will together judge who will be appropriate for this game. Following this, we'll be sending a list of all the card names and effects for you to choose from. You will send back a tentative list of which cards you want to make art for and we'll cross those cards off the master list, sending a confirmation that the cards are available and not taken by another artist.

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-05 13:47:41

Still looking:

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-05 20:42:04

Hello newgrounders. Let me cut to the chase. I would like someone to design the background art for a website i'm creating. The theme of the website is a zombie apocolypse. I am giving anyone who wants to tackle this full creative control (as long as it pertains to said theme). I would like the picture to be between 500 x 400 & 1000 x 800, or if your lazy, you can just draw a zombie and I'll work with it. Credit! You will have your name displayed on the webpage so you can show people that you did the background. Also, I will eventually need character art, and maybe more, so if you want to stick around, I'll share what ever I make; 50/50.

Pleas PM or email me at dnoack82@gmail.com.

BBS Signature

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-11 16:07:22

Greetings newgrounders.

Myself and my team of around 5-6 people are hard at work with the bare essentials of the game. What we are needing now is some art in the game to make it look flashy. I am looking for an artist or two who are capable of doing clean cartoon drawings. There is no immediate pay right now, but you will get a share of the money made when we are done. You must have sufficient time to help out, be creative and able to give constructive output.

Feel free to send me a PM or message me on msn messenger: steelblob@hotmail.com (We use it for communication).

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-27 22:56:36

Hey Newgrounders,

I've been wanting to get a tattoo for a couple months now. I am 16. I am not going to be stupid and get a tattoo I will regret. I know the amazing talent here at deviantArt and I would really appreciate if any of you guys would be interested in designing some tattoos

I am looking to get a tattoo of Jesus Christ. I've looked on many websites, but cannot find one that seems suitable and unique enough for me. I want to get one with Jesus on the cross in black only, NO color. I am also looking for Jesus to have the thorned crown on his head-a very detailed tattoo. I also want the "I.N.R.I" sign on top of the cross. One final thing I would like is a ribbon OR caption that says "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Be creative guys, try and make something really nice and unique.

If anyone replies to this thread you have no idea how grateful I will be. This really means a lot to me and maybe some of you will have some fun showing off your talent . As for anyone interested, thanks again.

Ryan Kulesa

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-27 23:38:05

At 10/27/09 10:56 PM, hockeydemonrk wrote: Ryan Kulesa

Sorry, I can't really draw Jesus for you, and i'm not the greatest artist anyways, but I just wanted to comment on how much I like the last name Kulesa.
Sorry if that's weird or irrelevant, but I know someone else with that last name, and it's a cool sounding name.

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-28 05:42:18

At 10/27/09 11:38 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote:
At 10/27/09 10:56 PM, hockeydemonrk wrote: Ryan Kulesa
Sorry, I can't really draw Jesus for you, and i'm not the greatest artist anyways, but I just wanted to comment on how much I like the last name Kulesa.
Sorry if that's weird or irrelevant, but I know someone else with that last name, and it's a cool sounding name.

sakelu would be better though! its like african for "thats wicked" or something like that, dont you think?

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-28 13:59:30

At 10/28/09 05:42 AM, J-qb wrote: sakelu would be better though! its like african for "thats wicked" or something like that, dont you think?

Mehh, that's pretty cool as well, but I still like Kulesa more. Plus the person I know with that last name is pretty, so i associate prettiness with the name. Sakelu reminds me of some weird African chant or something, because like you said, it's from Africa.

They're both badass though.

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-10-28 17:30:59

Dang guys, I could have swarn I've said this before, but I need an artist! I am currently working on a website about zombies, surviving, and shish... and what I need is someone to come on as my website artist. My current artist sort of "bailed" on me, (he said his grandpa died and he had to mourn... that was on October 12th) and I don't know if he'll is still going with this or if he bailed, so I am still looking.

I'm not picky, so if you are interested:
1. Draw a zombie please
2. Don't care about specifics for zombie
3. Pay will be after May 2010, but don't worry, you will be GENEROUSLY paid
4. If you wish to keep working with me, we will split ads and such 40/60 (I'm 60... srry)
5. When finished with drawing, email it to me at dnoack82@gmail.com

Just PM me if you have anymore questions.

BBS Signature

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-11-08 11:58:43

We need you!

..::Art Request Thread::..

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-11-09 18:01:15

Hello everyone.

I am back on the forum for another interesting request but this time it is for artists.
First let me present myself I'm Vadis Dev and lead in the project called TradeWars : Rising
You may know tradewars from the BBS era.

Anyway, I'm here because I am looking for 1 or (more if they can work together) artist to try and make a simple game on the platform I've deved. Since newground has been our source of music and a personal source of inspiration for me for some time I though I'd post here :)

The project is rather simple, you build a medieval city that produce stuff and try to steal other players gold with your army. The display page would be 860x670. The graphic style is not defined all I now is that we will need some icons and buildings to display :-)

If you think you like the project let me know, you can always check our current work at www.tradewarsrising.com. As you will see I'm with a serious team and looking for serious artist and who knows where it might get you :-)

if you want more info about the idea, the game and what not http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1120 722

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-11-11 19:25:57

Greetings newgrounders.

Myself and my team of around 5-6 people are hard at work with the bare essentials of the game. What we are needing now is some art in the game to make it look flashy. I am looking for an artist or two who are capable of doing clean cartoon drawings. There is no immediate pay right now, but you will get a share of the money made when we are done. You must have sufficient time to help out, be creative and able to give constructive output.

Feel free to send me a message.

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-11-17 13:06:40

Hello All,

I wish to hire a flash artist for a children's girl dressup game. We have a decent budget and it shouldn't be more than a week of work for an adept flash artist.
If you are interested please contact nephilite [at] aol [dot] com

It's been a while since I've been to new grounds; I hope posts like this aren't against the rules (i didn't see any in my glance through).

Also; if this is not the best place to put such a request please let me know what is the best forum to post this, or if you know of any good sites to hire flash artists for game projects. Thanks again!

Thanks.

Response to ..::Art Request Thread::.. 2009-11-18 18:04:41

Hello;

I have made a small game for Mochi's 60 seconds contest and I think it will need better art than what I am capable of. The game is nearly complete and you can play it here:

http://www.arcadesu.com/index.php?cont=t est

What I need is:
- A menu screen
- Better instruction / game over panels.
- An icon

People told me in-game graphics are fine so it is up to you.

If you think the game is fine and you would like to work on it p.m. or mail me with your offers (and if possible your previous work) at suarcade(dot)gmail(dot)com. I prefer ad/sponsorship revenue share to flat fee. Thanks.