00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

lets email fox news.

6,931 Views | 110 Replies

lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 04:30:06

recently, fox news aried this segment about the internet game "the torture game 2" :

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=09e_12145 94171

now, i don't know about you, but this makes me mad because:

1- they do not show the other, anti-censorship side and remain completly biased thru-out the entire segment.

2- the woman in the interview was constantly spinning, stating wrong facts, or just out right lying, there has been zero soild evidence that video gaming has ever caused any violence in anyone, and video games have not even been around for 50 years, much less studied for that time.

3- the other view point is not only left silent, but mocked aswell, "i'm so tired of that excusse "its just entertainment" yadda yadda yadda

4- this has come right on the heels of fox news making that mass effect slip up, and also on fox news invited recently disbarred lawyer "jack thompson" on after a school shooting, where he would blame it on video games.

people of the internet, this is a very serious slip up on fox news's part, not only have they broken their "no bias" rule, they have also insulted the other side of the argument, left it without a voice, and misrepresented facts.

fox news (or atleast america's newsroom) thinks we're all a bunch of violent idiots that don't deserve a chance to speak and should just be ranted to and insulted, they have done this to us more than one time, and have never invited anyone from our side, or apoligized for their bias.

i don't know about you, but i have grown tired of the insults, tired of the bias, tired of silence, its long overdo that, we as gamers, do something about it.

americasnewsroom@foxnews.com

thats the email address for the show that aried this spit in the face of a segment.

keep in mind, do not spam or threaten them, i want you to send out a long, well thought out letter complaining about this travasty.

and thats not all, i want you to spread the word around, post this email on other forums, tell people of this travasty, and tell them email them.

frankly, i'm tired of being left with no voice, i'm tired of my viewpoint being spat upon, and i'm tired of this bias, this is my way of fighting back.

if we don't fight back now, we may never have a voice, and millions of people will be left thinking we're all violent, stupid monsters.

this is what has to be done, we have to fight back, demand more of your media, demand less bias, demand a voice, demand the truth.

remember:

email fox news with long and well thought out complaint against their bias.

tell others on other forums to do so.

we have a choice, fight back, or sit around and be mocked, the choice is yours.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 04:32:16

At 7/1/08 04:30 AM, homor wrote: people of the internet, this is a very serious slip up on fox news's part, not only have they broken their "no bias" rule, they have also insulted the other side of the argument, left it without a voice, and misrepresented facts.

welcome to fox news since ever.

Noone with an actual brain takes those fuckups seriously, so it doesnt matter

I like passive-aggressive ban messages saying that I 'May get deleted'

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 04:33:59

sounds good dude
ill do it

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 04:40:03

At 7/1/08 04:32 AM, H-h-h-heliopios wrote: Noone with an actual brain takes those fuckups seriously, so it doesnt matter

to me, its a shame if even one stupid person forms an opinon based on false facts.

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 04:41:46

At 7/1/08 04:39 AM, cast wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9295 11

two diffirent threads.

you mearly informed people of the situation.

- Dale Gribble

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 04:42:01

At 7/1/08 04:40 AM, homor wrote:
At 7/1/08 04:32 AM, H-h-h-heliopios wrote: Noone with an actual brain takes those fuckups seriously, so it doesnt matter
to me, its a shame if even one stupid person forms an opinon based on false facts.

If they formed an opinion based on facts, they wouldnt be stupid, just an opposing arguement.

I like passive-aggressive ban messages saying that I 'May get deleted'

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 04:42:27

SMH @ Fox News

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 04:45:03

I doubt they will pay any attention to it.

"What kind of idiot would quote himself" - Gatling

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 04:56:08

The only time I even watch Fox News is to see what kind of biased bullshit they are going to say and try to pass off as fair and balanced.

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 05:00:04

Hmm, my multiple accounts of hotmail,g-mail,yahoo finally come into play.

...but couldnt someone just make some simple statements, for one as I wouldnt acually have to put thought into it? ^_^

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 05:07:06

Lol you stab him with a stake and red blood comes out

wtf is she expecting green blood or blue blood>?
this is funny just retarded see if you took away games from people that use them for an "outlet" there will be more people killing other people just so they get that fun like me :D if i lost my games id go crazy.....

<( 0.0< )^< ) Surprise Butt Sex ( >^( >0.0 )>

You Fail

>.> I am so cool, I'm hot.

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 05:10:30

Haha, lets do it! viva revolution... wait what?

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:01:32

At 7/1/08 05:02 AM, cast wrote: Go for it, they're going to give you no attention either way.

hey, if all you're going to do is try to briong everyone down, just leave.

- Dale Gribble

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:12:27

At 7/1/08 06:08 PM, NickDaPwner wrote: lets not, it will just raise the ammount of negative publicity NG will get

no it weon't, because we're fighting for ssomething, even if it makes fox news hate us, we still have a real cause, and fox news will probebly be the only news station pissed at us.

plus, the idea is to spread this message around the internet, so it won't just be ng.

- Dale Gribble

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:23:25

At 7/1/08 04:32 AM, H-h-h-heliopios wrote:
At 7/1/08 04:30 AM, homor wrote: people of the internet, this is a very serious slip up on fox news's part, not only have they broken their "no bias" rule, they have also insulted the other side of the argument, left it without a voice, and misrepresented facts.
welcome to fox news since ever.

Noone with an actual brain takes those fuckups seriously, so it doesnt matter

That's the problem I don't think most Americas are smart enough to dismiss Fox news.

But why not, I'm going to E-mail Fox News with my thoughts.

Nothing here anymore.

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:24:53

We've always fought back because we have something to defend us called the first fucking amendment.

If the parents television council and other pressure groups can use the first amendment to stomp on our basic rights as an audience and as artists than we can use that very same amendment to fight back like homor said.

we all have the right to protest peacefully and it's high time we stop taking shit from lazy parents who can't even raise there children properly.

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:26:01

Done. Why do i feel like I'm part of some "movement"?

*cue "VIVA! VIVA!"

lets email fox news.

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls.

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:28:06

Knock them down a peg

: I gain +1 post point

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:28:10

Fox news is from the devil.

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:30:31

Wasn't the review they quoted sarcastic?

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:32:37

Hey, weren't you that conservative I argued with in the politics forum about the Iraq war? What gives?

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:33:55

At 7/1/08 06:32 PM, EmoNarc wrote: Hey, weren't you that conservative I argued with in the politics forum about the Iraq war? What gives?

Conservative=/= Mindless Moron

Let's end the campaign of blame videogames first!

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:36:40

Good idea.

I took a copy/paste of your OP and then i added some other stuff just to make it look like a letter. I did a c/p of my letter and now i'm gonna send the exact letter from various other email accounts on aol/yahoo/msn.

Here's the letter, and i encourage others to send it in also just to piss off fox, but where i put the rick astley music video (no, not never gonna give you up) im gonna put various other random pieces of media just to mindfuck fox.

1- they do not show the other, anti-censorship side and remain completely biased through-out the entire segment.

2- the woman in the interview was constantly spinning, stating wrong facts, or just out right lying, there has been zero soild evidence that video gaming has ever caused any violence in anyone, and video games have not even been around for 50 years, much less studied for that time.

3- the other view point is not only left silent, but mocked as well, "im so tired of that excuse "its just entertainment" yadda yadda yadda

4- this has come right on the heels of fox news making that mass effect slip up, and also on fox news invited recently disbarred lawyer "jack thompson" on after a school shooting, where he would blame it on video games.

Good job being complete idiots.

I now leave you with this to think about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7F9VcMpd UA&amp;feature=user

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:38:55

CHILDREN PLAYING FREE TORTURE GAMES ON MY COMPUTER?
SHOCKING

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:40:43

Why, first off it would cause a chaos and craze for no exact reason. Then newgrounds would be sued for some stupid reason. Fox has the power to control anyone who is simple minded.

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:41:22

At 7/1/08 06:32 PM, EmoNarc wrote: Hey, weren't you that conservative I argued with in the politics forum about the Iraq war? What gives?

there are alot of times when i don't mind fox news, and will even watch it.

not now.

- Dale Gribble

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:42:22

How do I start the email off?

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:44:04

At 7/1/08 06:42 PM, FatManExtraLarge wrote: How do I start the email off?

"dear fox news

i am very displeased with..."

- Dale Gribble

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:49:09

At 7/1/08 06:44 PM, homor wrote:
At 7/1/08 06:42 PM, FatManExtraLarge wrote: How do I start the email off?
"dear fox news

i am very displeased with..."

Gay, I started with "Dear fox, I am outraged with your segment regarding "The torture game 2"..."

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls.

BBS Signature

Response to lets email fox news. 2008-07-01 18:55:00

Looking at that ugly fat bitch's face is more torturous than anything on that game.

BBS Signature