00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Brando225 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trade in Decision.

547 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Trade in Decision. 2008-06-23 17:08:44

I probably spelt decision wrong, anyway.

This may sound like a stupid question but should I trade in Motorstorm and GTAIV in for The Orange Box or Battlefield: Bad Company?

I have heard nothing but praise for The Orange Box and Half Life, Team Fortress and Portal look very appealing.

Battlefield: Bad Company looks decent aswell though and I like a good FPS. I was just wondering wether it was good enough to trade in two OK games and get this or the Orange Box.

I am leaning towards the Orange Box, is this the right decision?

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

BBS Signature

Response to Trade in Decision. 2008-06-23 17:21:57

If you're talking about Orange Box on PS3, don't get it. It is really glitchy and load times take forever. If you get Orange Box, get it for PC.

PS3 ID: Jerkapotamus

Sig by Akula

BBS Signature

Response to Trade in Decision. 2008-06-23 17:39:08

Orange box may not be the exact choice, think about this:

If u get orange box, you'll get more games, but are glitchy

If u keep the other games, you'll save money because Orange box costs like $45 and the other games costed like$100 together.

|I am the main reason your childhood is gone...........again.

BBS Signature

Response to Trade in Decision. 2008-06-23 18:04:37

I usually don't trade in games at all. Do you have any games other than GTA to trade in because you might find that you want to 100% it at some stage.

Thanks Murad136 for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Trade in Decision. 2008-06-23 18:17:49

Orange box is only good for pc. If you own a ps3 or 360, get battlefield bad company.

Response to Trade in Decision. 2008-06-23 18:22:02

At 6/23/08 06:17 PM, Ghost1124 wrote: Orange box is only good for pc.

It's absolutely fine for the 360.

Half Life 2 actually has better graphics and runs a hell of a lot smoother on the Xbox 360 than on any PC I've seen it run on.

Portal is pretty much the same.

You get gypped a tad with Team Fortress. This is only the bare essentials of Team Fortress 2, there are no updates, so that means no new levels or achievements.

PC elitists... Enjoy playing your game at 20 FPS on the lowest graphical setting.

BBS Signature