00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodyPeckii just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Banner Maker! 2008-06-18 19:29:22

Well since you're looking for suggestions, heres one:

How about making a feature where you can costumize your own personal banner, the user would be given a list of options to give the banner his/her own personal style and of course letting the user put the text he/she wants and also you can put some templates (related to ng or whatever you want) and from there let the user create his own banner.

Response to Banner Maker! 2008-06-18 19:32:15

At 6/18/08 07:29 PM, JohnnyFrizz wrote: Well since you're looking for suggestions, heres one:

How about making a feature where you can costumize your own personal banner, the user would be given a list of options to give the banner his/her own personal style and of course letting the user put the text he/she wants and also you can put some templates (related to ng or whatever you want) and from there let the user create his own banner.

I see what you mean. it's a good idea, but if it happened it won't be for a long time. And most user's would probably just use gimp or photoshop to make there own banner.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Banner Maker! 2008-06-18 20:42:58

At 6/18/08 07:32 PM, idiot-buster wrote: I see what you mean. it's a good idea, but if it happened it won't be for a long time. And most user's would probably just use gimp or photoshop to make there own banner.

Ya but this would be good for users that doesnt know how to use photoshop or other programs to make them (like me XD) and well specially for the younger users ; )

Response to Banner Maker! 2008-06-18 20:45:05

At 6/18/08 08:42 PM, JohnnyFrizz wrote:
At 6/18/08 07:32 PM, idiot-buster wrote: I see what you mean. it's a good idea, but if it happened it won't be for a long time. And most user's would probably just use gimp or photoshop to make there own banner.
Ya but this would be good for users that doesnt know how to use photoshop or other programs to make them (like me XD) and well specially for the younger users ; )

gimp is a good program. Its's free and easy to learn for the younger users.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Banner Maker! 2008-06-18 20:54:46

At 6/18/08 08:45 PM, idiot-buster wrote: gimp is a good program. Its's free and easy to learn for the younger users.

Wow seems like a great program! Thanks pal!

Response to Banner Maker! 2021-04-02 00:00:09

At 6/18/08 08:54 PM, JohnnyFrizz wrote:
At 6/18/08 08:45 PM, idiot-buster wrote: gimp is a good program. Its's free and easy to learn for the younger users.

I've been using it, its great!

Response to Banner Maker! 2021-04-02 00:59:16

At 4/2/21 12:00 AM, HuskeyNewgrounds wrote:
At 6/18/08 08:54 PM, JohnnyFrizz wrote:
I've been using it, its great!

Haha this thread just came back from the dead lol